Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #2

it looks like the culprit this time around is the HiPower 4x12 impedance model , not the AB or moke preset, it will crash any amp bloc/preset to which it is applied...

Last edited:
Well, maybe it's a placebo. I did read several responses about the bottom and top changing (before updating), so maybe it's confirmation bias. BTW - I noticed that a majority of the first column of presets have the bright switch engaged...was it like that before?
Think of it as a new set of strings. After a while the newness will settle in. ;)

Having a thrash on this at the moment. The Zilla Imp curve works very nice with just about anything for chugga chugga stuff and the Flanger block is crazy flexible now!

I did notice that any existing presets with a PEQ block had the PEQ graphic read flat (Axe-Edit and hardware) until I nudged one of the values. Everything returned to normal after that.
It very well could be an AXE Edit issue, because the tone is correct for my PEQ settings, but the graph is flat until I move something

It very well could be an AXE Edit issue, because the tone is correct for my PEQ settings, but the graph is flat until I move something

It's not just Axe-Edit. It also displays a null on the front panel until a parameter is tweaked. As mentioned, tone is unaffected.

Possible Bug:
The tempo displayed on the front panel and in Axe-Edit does not match the tempo displayed on the FC-12.
When I change presets, the desired tempo I stored with the preset is correct on the FC-12. However, it shows up as a previous preset's tempo on the front panel and in Axe-Edit. Happens without Axe-Edit running too. No MIDI tempo source is connected. All presets are set to use Preset, not Global tempo.
Anyone else?

Dammit, I lost a few presets trying to go back to 11.01 for comparison; every preset I edited in 11.02 beta 1 (the second one) was empty in11.01. Went back to 11.02 beta and still empty.

Vowing to backup before every update from now on.

Dammit, I lost a few presets trying to go back to 11.01 for comparison; every preset I edited in 11.02 beta 1 (the second one) was empty in11.01. Went back to 11.02 beta and still empty.

Vowing to backup before every update from now on.

Same, but they were there when I went back to beta.

Back
Top Bottom