List of sellers of Axe-Fx III presets

Singtall has one patch for the III right now, but has a ton for the II. I wonder if he'll get around to converting them.

Singtall has one patch for the III right now, but has a ton for the II. I wonder if he'll get around to converting them.

I wrote to him and asked and his reply was:

"I'm having to remake all of those presets from scratch. fractool doesn't switch over every parameter, and even when i hand switch things on that should be on it doesn't sound right. it's taking awile....and every firmware update changes everything. i may have to release presets 5 at a time and specify that it's good only for that particular firmware. hmmm "

I wrote to him and asked and his reply was:

"I'm having to remake all of those presets from scratch. fractool doesn't switch over every parameter, and even when i hand switch things on that should be on it doesn't sound right. it's taking awile....and every firmware update changes everything. i may have to release presets 5 at a time and specify that it's good only for that particular firmware. hmmm "
I'm going through the same challenge too.

Purchased Moke's acoustic simulator preset. Sweet!!!

One song I'm working on is Dio's Don't talk to Strangers. It should be good for the intro. The 12 string acoustic perhaps. :)

Back
Top Bottom