scene names in display

Harm

Experienced
Hi All,

I think I saw that the answer is "no" but just to make sure: When you have a footcontroller with led ( FAS, RJM or LIQ FD) screens with names in it. Can the display for the individual button for for example scene 2, show the name of the scene?
I know the name of the current scene is displayed in the main display.
So, will the individual button for "scene 2" say "more power" for example, or always simply "scene 2"?

Thanks, Harm

I think I saw that the answer is "no" but just to make sure: When you have a footcontroller with led ( FAS, RJM or LIQ FD) screens with names in it. Can the display for the individual button for for example scene 2, show the name of the scene?
So, will the individual button for "scene 2" say "more power" for example, or always simply "scene 2"?
The FC-6 adn FC-12 can be configured to display the names of the scenes they select (or any random name you like, for that matter). The RJM controllers can do the same. I don't know about LIQ FD.

Hi All,

Thanks, Harm
It depends on the controller.

Back
Top Bottom