FracTool - for power users only

Guys, have the Fractool to any Previous version of Mac? My Mac don't support the version 10.12. Anyone can help me? Thanks!! My Mac is on 10.11.6 version. Thanks so much!

Guys, have the Fractool to any Previous version of Mac? My Mac don't support the version 10.12. Anyone can help me? Thanks!! My Mac is on 10.11.6 version. Thanks so much!
Previous versions are not supported. Latest version has to be used to get good conversions
If you have a windows multiboot i recommend using windows version in your case

I just tried to send an Axe-Fx II preset to the Axe-Fx III and noticed a bug. But it's a very tiny one.
There is Chorus1 and Chorus2 in the Axe-II preset. What was Chorus1 ended up as Chorus2 in the Axe-III and vise versa.

I just tried to send an Axe-Fx II preset to the Axe-Fx III and noticed a bug. But it's a very tiny one.
There is Chorus1 and Chorus2 in the Axe-II preset. What was Chorus1 ended up as Chorus2 in the Axe-III and vise versa.
Strange, can you share the preset please?

I just noticed it wasn't Chorus1 and Chorus2. It was Chorus1 and QuadChorus1.
Chorus1 ended up as Chorus2
QuadChorus1 ended up as Chorus1
I'll send you the preset as PM

My converted XLII to III patches converted, but the volumes are all over the place and also the sustain and distortions are not as much. Also the patches are much brighter and less warm. Any suggestions?

Little disappointed so far, the XLII sounds better so far.

My converted XLII to III patches converted, but the volumes are all over the place and also the sustain and distortions are not as much. Also the patches are much brighter and less warm. Any suggestions?

Totally different hardware & firmware. There is no way they could sound exactly the same. Redial your presets & make sure if you have user cabs that the correct ones are being used. (I did my transfers shortly after the III came out & the user cabs were installed by a different program & were in a different order. That may not be true now but worth looking into) With some work, the III will sound much better IMHO.

The Axe Fx III is not a II... The modeling is different. Your mileage may vary.

Did you transfer your user cabs and put them into the same slots?

Yes all the cabinets are the same.
At this point I suspect that going from II to III is going to get your preset transferred with all your blocks and layout and scenes.

Then you'll need to adjust at least the Amp and Drive blocks and possibly more.

They are just different... The Axe Fx III has had many improvements.

At this point I suspect that going from II to III is going to get your preset transferred with all your blocks and layout and scenes.

Then you'll need to adjust at least the Amp and Drive blocks and possibly more.

They are just different... The Axe Fx III has had many improvements.
And if the II wasn't on ares 2, of course you get something different... (didn't i explain that 50 times already?)

Hi all,
Here is something a lot of users have asked for : A tool to open XL presets on an AxeFx II mk1/mk2 and vice-versa. And open AX8/FX8 presets on AxeFx II/XL. And... OPEN AxeFx presets on AX8/FX8 ! :D

capture.jpg
capture2.jpg

• It shifts usercab slots pointed by your CAB blocks so if an XL preset points to user cab 10, the converted II preset should also point to usercab 10, and viceversa
  • It converts Tonematch data if the preset embeds some. (not on AX8 of course)
  • Nothing is changed in the blocks parameters, so you may encounter differences if the AxeFx II reacts differently or if the XL preset used unavailable blocks (Y states)....
  • When converting to AX8, unavailable blocks are removed and replaced by shunts
  • Can convert offline
  • Shows preset layout (online & offline)
  • Shows preset layout if a conversion encountered unavailable blocks (online & offline)
  • Auto-updates to latest version (after 2.0 beta 16)
  • Can now convert presets to local files even if connected to a fas device.
  • Successfully converts blocks with different X/Y data sets between II/XL/AX8.
  • Bypass states should be kept between II and XL.
  • Now converts input block successfully to/from AX8.
  • Now converts approximatively to/from AX8 AMP block levels.

• Now includes all functionalities (and more) of defunct AxeFxBankMgr
  • Allows you to audition easily banks/multiple presets at once just by dropping files on the FAS device icon.
  • Batch convert multiple banks/presets at once by dropping files on the harddrive icon.

• Audition Multiple presets/Cabs
  • Convert/rearrange cabs banks
  • Create Cabs banks from single cabs or the reverse.

- Convert bundles

- Includes functionalities from AxeFxCabList
capture4.jpg

• Allows renaming of Presets and Cabs in banks
  • Associates to syx file extension (win)
  • Allows you to export blocks from presets individually
  • Converts individual blocks and send individual blocks to the connected machine

• audition tools when dropping a cab bank or multiple cabs : you can mark the cabs you like, set a timer for axefxsend to automatically let you audition a new cab every xx seconds etc...
  • Convert bookmarked cabs to a bank or saved them to individual cabs.
  • Supports zip files ! You can now drop a zip file containing cabs or presets or whatever ! :)

- NEW ! Compare amp models without changing any parameter ! And with their real world names
capture3.jpg

- NEW in 2.10 : access AxeChange presets/cabs !

capture5.jpg

- NEW in 2.16 : Online/Offline preset parameters display, Export to CSV/PDF/XML/HTML

- NEW in 2.20 : Preset and block randomizer

- NEW in 2.21 : Batch setter allows you to set/increase/decrease a parameter on multiple presets !

- NEW in 2.60 : Amp Resetter tool allows you to select which parameters you wanna keep and reset all your amps across multiple presets !

- NEW in 2.68 : extract tonematch data to WAV IR file!

- NEW in 2.74 : convert or see blk files!!

- New in 2.80 : convert II/XL/XL+/AX8/FX8 presets/cabs/banks to III !
See here:

"Use at your own risk"

And please donate if you like/use it ;)

Here is the tool :

THERE IS NO VIRUS IN IT : PROOF =
https://virustotal.com/fr/file/a14f...21249030d815831cc456e304/analysis/1464710322/

If your "antivirus" (AVG/Windows Defender or other pseudo-antivirus) detects it as a virus, then adopt another antivirus.

Win : http://archive.axefx.fr/Tools/FracTool.exe
Mac (10.12+) : http://archive.axefx.fr/Tools/FracTool.pkg

I recommend you associate syx file extension to it, this will allow you to hear a preset/ir by double-clicking it.

Presets are sent to the edit buffer, you'll have to save where you want.

Irs are sent to scratchpad and present cab blocks are set to point to scratchpad, easing auditioning process.

Donations : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CRDEGURGG6S7Q

Thanks to @FractalAudio for allowing me to do it, @duguy for beta testing and @tgunn for code inspiration.

Usage :

LICENSE
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! This is NOT a Fractal Audio Systems product. It is neither endorsed by nor supported by Fractal Audio Systems. Should you require support after loading presets created by this program, Fractal Audio Systems has asked us to warn you that they may require you to erase your presets and reset system settings before providing any type of official support.

This software is provided "as is" with no performance guarantees. Any damages incurred as a result of its use are the sole responsibility of the end user, i.e., YOU.

The use of this software is free for personal use. Any commercial preset seller must first ask an express authorization for selling the converted presets, even if modified after conversion.

French video tutorial :

English video tutorial :

Bonjour Al Grenadine, Would you have a way to download a version of FracTool that still works with OS X 10.11.6? Grow merci!

Ok, thx! Anyone out there could bail me out? Would need a FracTool and a FracPad version that was just before the 10.12+ only limitation..

thx!

Is there a way with Fractool to set the Low Cut in the cab block for the Axe Fx III?
I did some searching but couldn't find an answer.
I would like to be able to adjust Low Cut on one or even a group of factory presets.
I appreciate your help, Thanks
I just got the first part figured out, select Low Cut 1 for the first cab block, not Low Cut.....

Back
Top Bottom