Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.00 Public Beta 1

Is there a reason for the Speaker Impedance Curve parameter to only reside on the Advanced page? It seems like it would make sense for this to be accessible from the Speaker page where you could actually see the graph for the curves as you scroll through them instead of having to page back and forth between Speaker and Advanced.

A workaround to paging back and forth is to go to the Speaker section of the Amp block in Axe-Edit to view the graph, then go to the Speaker Impedance Curves parameter on the Advanced page to scroll through the list. The graph in Axe-Edit will change in real-time while scrolling.

sound amazing with this new impedance parameter/
little bug report here: it's seems to have an issue with the tuner.
it's seems to 2 semitones up step with default tuner settings...?

edit: no issue with the tuner, it's my spdif clock sync ans sample rate who is in fault. (44.1kHz instead 48kHz)

Last edited:
Really? I’ve just switched off... now I’m gonna have to go check

You forgot to put Downtune back to None.

will we be able to select a different impedance curve per channel (A,B,C,D) of the cab block once this is implemented into AxeEdit?

You forgot to put Downtune back to None.
in fact the issue came from my spdif frequency of my sound card.

it's frequency has changed to 44.1kHz instead 48kHz. i need to dig this point and the word clock sync.

so, no issue with the tuner.
again Cliff, thanks for this big impedance improvement. i can't stop playing!

A workaround to paging back and forth is to go to the Speaker section of the Amp block in Axe-Edit to view the graph, then go to the Speaker Impedance Curves parameter on the Advanced page to scroll through the list. The graph in Axe-Edit will change in real-time while scrolling.
I have used the Axe/Axe-Edit dual input/interface trick on other things, too, in the past, but it is moving from my audio table next to my iMac to a rack next to the table which is, sadly, out of easy reach.

It's a good trick, though. :) Might have to rethink my layout to keep the Axe within reach....

I have used the Axe/Axe-Edit dual input/interface trick on other things, too, in the past, but it is moving from my audio table next to my iMac to a rack next to the table which is, sadly, out of easy reach.

It's a good trick, though. :) Might have to rethink my layout to keep the Axe within reach....
Yeah, that's my problem too. The Axe is on the other side of the room.

I've never noticed it in any previous updates, but it's funny and great to see "Edited" in Axe Edit when you just load the preset because of that "Update Pre-11.x Presets...=Yes". It makes total sense and it's informative because you know when you already commited to that change in your preset.

I've never noticed it in any previous updates, but it's funny and great to see "Edited" in Axe Edit when you just load the preset because of that "Update Pre-11.x Presets...=Yes". It makes total sense and it's informative because you know when you already commited to that change in your preset.

Do you have to save it afterwards ?

I can’t install the new beta for a few hours....ARGH !

Back
Top Bottom