AFIII Presets [Tone Addict] Christmas & New Year discount of 50% for Friedman 4x12 Cab Pack & Presets

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

Tone Addict

Vendor
Hi guys, here's a short video, testing 2 of my Friedman 4x12 cab IR's, made with sm57 & sennheiser 421.

Amp sim is 5153 100W Blue and IR.

Guitar is an ESP Horizon loaded with EMG HET SET pickups. Quad tracked and no post processing.

Free preset is in the attachment.

Attachments

• 5153 100W Blue XL+.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 5153 100W Blue XL.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 5153 100W Blue II.syx
    17 KB · Views: 42
  • 5153 100W Blue AX8.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I am getting user cab1(my own cab) on your preset, are you sure that you exported the preset as preset and cab bundle?

Last edited:
It is not, Checked it wth fractool...best to post the CAB syx and preset separately on AxeChange..that way III and AX8 users can access them.

Hello guys, my first Cab Pack is available at this direct link for purchase FMAN BE-412 Cab Pack.

Short info:
IR's are based on Friedman BE-412 cabinet loaded with Greenback's on the top and V30 on the bottom.

IR's were made on each speaker and there's 45 of them in total in:
.IR & .SYX formats.

Plus I included a few presets from demos to get you started.
Used 6 mics to make this pack and they are:

01.Shure sm57
02.BeyerDynamic m160
03.AKG C414B XLII
04.Sennheiser 421
06.Sennheiser e906

Mic preamp used:
UAD Solo 610

Cheers!

I find it somewhat weird that your website doesn't provide ANY detail about the manufacturer, etc.
That doesn't encourage buyer confidence.

What kind of detail about manufacturer? I made these IR's with my own Friedman cab by myself and a help of a friend. :)

What kind of detail about manufacturer? I made these IR's with my own Friedman cab by myself and a help of a friend. :)

What I mean is that I would be hesitant to buy from a webshop that provides zero background information. Just my 0,02.

Maybe you're right maybe you're wrong I don't know...
But I have another store regarding Kemper profiles over 4 years and nobody ever cared about "background information".
Those who liked the product, bought the product those who didn't, they bought from someone else. End of story.

This is just my first cab pack, I'll have more along the way.

At the end all that matters is the quality of the offered product, in this case my IR's, as you can hear from the samples I posted and will continue to post.

What I mean is that I would be hesitant to buy from a webshop that provides zero background information. Just my 0,02.

Define specifically what kind of background information you would need. Personally i don't find it necessary as he has already posted audio samples and free preset which concludes one of his IRs. What else could anyone want? I mean, are we judging the quality of a preset/ir for an audio product by the eyes or our ears?

Just my personal opinion, not trying to pick a fight.

If I want to buy something online from a small shop, I want some info. Like the name of a person, the country of origin, an email address, address, etc...

As it is now: if something goes wrong with the sale, the buyer has no information at all he can act upon, and I really mean nothing. The webshop is completely anonymous.

Just my personal opinion, not trying to pick a fight.

If I want to buy something online from a small shop, I want some info. Like the name of a person, the country of origin, an email address, address, etc...

As it is now: if something goes wrong with the sale, the buyer has no information at all he can act upon, and I really mean nothing. The webshop is completely anonymous.

No one is trying to pick a fight ofc.

PayPal CAN resolve any issue that might appear and if ever appear, proven 110% and always on the buyers side. So everyone's safe. That's why I use only PP.

You really don't need all of my private information to buy a digital stuff that's a preset or an IR tbh.

People can try the free preset and IR I posted, listen to demos and decide either they like what they hear or not.

And unfortunatelly, I'm not one of those guys with an awesome marketing skills, a professional website, a professional demo video etc etc...

I sure didn't come here to scam people for money.
I'm well known in the territory of selling Kemper profiles.

But like you wrote, it's your personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom