Simeon Harris' amazing synth, delay and pitch presets converted to Axe-Fx III

So are the Axe Fx III presets included in the shared zip file on simeon's website? The description on the page doesn't mention Axe Fx III...

Nope. I did put them up there for a bit, but fractool didn’t do a very good job of translating them (as good as it normally is), so I took them down. I’ll be putting up some new ones, including the best of the old ones for the 3 sometime soon.

Nope. I did put them up there for a bit, but fractool didn’t do a very good job of translating them (as good as it normally is), so I took them down. I’ll be putting up some new ones, including the best of the old ones for the 3 sometime soon.
Cool - thanks.

I'm starting to craft some of my own and was hoping to get some ideas about your approach.

Problem is Yek, when I checked my conversions, there were lots of mistakes In them and they didn’t sound right

Problem is Yek, when I checked my conversions, there were lots of mistakes In them and they didn’t sound right

Did you check my conversions? I edited them after converting. But I didn't have a II anymore to compare.

Just converted these to the III with Fractool and most sound great to me! Thank you @simeon, just donated a couple bucks

There are a few of Simeon's original presets that have "arp" in the title that FracTool doesn't convert the arpeggiator values correctly with the current version of FracTool. Al is aware of this and will fix it when he is able to in a couple of weeks or so.

When I converted them I re-set the input noise gate on many of them, and re-leveled the volume of the presets.

Yek's conversions sound good.

Last edited:
Simeon you are an FX genius. I always pay attention to your posts... have gained so many good tidbits from your contributions here. Keep up the great work.

thanks man. when i tried to convert my axefx II patches to the III, i had to do some work to get them shipshape. al did a great job fixing up some of the conversion problems (i'm ashamed to say i didn't have time to work with him very closely on it though), but they should be pretty close. however, i will be releasing some new stuff (and reworking some of the old stuff) specially for the III sometime soon, so keep an eye out!

thanks man. when i tried to convert my axefx II patches to the III, i had to do some work to get them shipshape. al did a great job fixing up some of the conversion problems (i'm ashamed to say i didn't have time to work with him very closely on it though), but they should be pretty close. however, i will be releasing some new stuff (and reworking some of the old stuff) specially for the III sometime soon, so keep an eye out!
Hey Simeon, Latest FracTool fixes Synth arpeggios conversion issues, if you find new issues please tell me ;)

Back
Top Bottom