IRs [Tone Addict] - Complete free 3HV & DIZL cab packs.

Third-party impulse response pack

Tone Addict

Vendor
Hi guys, here's a short video, testing 2 of my Friedman 4x12 cab IR's, made with sm57 & sennheiser 421.

Amp sim is 5153 100W Blue and IR.

Guitar is an ESP Horizon loaded with EMG HET SET pickups. Quad tracked and no post processing.

Hi guys, here's a short video, testing 2 of my Friedman 4x12 cab IR's, made with sm57 & sennheiser 421.

Guitar is an ESP Horizon loaded with EMG HET SET pickups. Quad tracked and no post processing.

Sounds great !!
Wow, I would love to have to that preset bundle on my AX8.
I’ve been looking around, and I gotta say, I really dig what you have going there. Awesome.

Hi amazing sound.
Can you share your preset?
Cheers.

Here's another preset from today.
Short clip, the same Friedman 4x12 cab but this time with Beyerdynamic m160 ribbon blended with Heil Pr20 mic.

I'll post the previous presets a bit later.

Here's the preset including the IR from the 1st video clip.
Try it out and please let me know here, how does it sound in your hands.

EDIT: Re-uploaded a new version of the preset, exported as "preset-cab bundle" and converted it for AX8,.
Cheers!

Attachments

• 5153 100W Blue XL+.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 5153 100W Blue XL.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 5153 100W Blue II.syx
    17 KB · Views: 84
  • 5153 100W Blue AX8.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hello guys, my first Cab Pack is available at this direct link for purchase FMAN BE-412 Cab Pack.

Short info:
IR's are based on Friedman BE-412 cabinet loaded with Greenback's on the top and V30 on the bottom.

IR's were made on each speaker and there's 45 of them in total in:
.IR & .SYX formats.

Plus I included a few presets from demos to get you started.
Used 6 mics to make this pack and they are:

01.Shure sm57
02.BeyerDynamic m160
03.AKG C414B XLII
04.Sennheiser 421
06.Sennheiser e906

Mic preamp used:
UAD Solo 610

Cheers!

To a customer who bought the cab pack from me with the email that ends with
........@comcast.net

Please send me another email where I can send you the cab pack asap. I've been getting errors from
mailer-daemon@comcast.net that you can't recieve my email.

EDIT:SOLVED!

Ivan

Last edited:
Tone Addict,
I Just bought the Cab pack..I am really happy with it...and the presets included they work like a charm in my rig.
(Axe Fx II ,GT 1000 power amp, 2 Cabs with 2x12 V30 each and PRS Custom with Seymour Duncan SH-60)
Great job ! Congrats !

Tone Addict,
I Just bought the Cab pack..I am really happy with it...and the presets included they work like a charm in my rig.
(Axe Fx II ,GT 1000 power amp, 2 Cabs with 2x12 V30 each and PRS Custom with Seymour Duncan SH-60)
Great job ! Congrats !

Thank you!
Glad you like the cab pack and presets!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom