Welcome PABLO HURTADO of CAMILA!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We're happy to welcome to Pablo Hurtado to our roster of artists! Pablo is a member of the Multi-Platinum Pop Rock duo CAMILA. With 3 Latin Grammys, 4 Latin Billboard Awards, 15 #1 singles, more than 4,5 BILLION streams and millions of fans, CAMILA is one of the most important bands in Latin America.

Here is what he has to say about the Axe-Fx:

“For years, I toured with a pretty big rack filled with pedals, processors and long cables going back and forth to my pedalboard. I was using two tube amps for stereo FX, and analog speaker simulators to have a silent stage. It was an incredibly heavy rig, oversized for commercial airlines, and it was always a challenge to balance levels because tubes behaved differently from soundcheck to show time. All that nightmare disappeared when I discovered the Axe FX in 2013. It simplified my rig without sacrificing sound. In fact, it sounded even better. My FOH engineer was really happy. I love the consistency from show to show, the ability to program all my scene changes on a MIDI sequence and just enjoy performing during the show. I run both Piezo and Magnetic outputs from my PRS Guitars simultaneously through independent signal paths within the Axe FX so I can be playing acoustic sounds during the verse and switch to an electric lead sound in the chorus of the song, all without even hitting one pedal. The Axe FX changed my life, making shows more enjoyable. I love the constant upgrades. The sound and feel of amps are getting more and more realistic every day.”

Pablo Hurtado (Guitar Player / Music Producer ) - CAMILA
3x Latin Grammy winner.

Instagram @pablocamila
Facebook @pablocamila
Twitter @pablocamila

1571429951794.png

We're happy to welcome to Pablo Hurtado to our roster of artists! Pablo is a member of the Multi-Platinum Pop Rock duo CAMILA. With 3 Latin Grammys, 4 Latin Billboard Awards, 15 #1 singles, more than 4,5 BILLION streams and millions of fans, CAMILA is one of the most important bands in Latin America.

“For years, I toured with a pretty big rack filled with pedals, processors and long cables going back and forth to my pedalboard. I was using two tube amps for stereo FX, and analog speaker simulators to have a silent stage. It was an incredibly heavy rig, oversized for commercial airlines, and it was always a challenge to balance levels because tubes behaved differently from soundcheck to show time. All that nightmare disappeared when I discovered the Axe FX in 2013. It simplified my rig without sacrificing sound. In fact, it sounded even better. My FOH engineer was really happy. I love the consistency from show to show, the ability to program all my scene changes on a MIDI sequence and just enjoy performing during the show. I run both Piezo and Magnetic outputs from my PRS Guitars simultaneously through independent signal paths within the Axe FX so I can be playing acoustic sounds during the verse and switch to an electric lead sound in the chorus of the song, all without even hitting one pedal. The Axe FX changed my life, making shows more enjoyable. I love the constant upgrades. The sound and feel of amps are getting more and more realistic every day.”

3x Latin Grammy winner.

Instagram @pablocamila
Facebook @pablocamila
Twitter @pablocamila

View attachment 59185
Welcome!

Bienvenido, Pablo!!!

So proud to see another Mexican brother being inducted to the FAS HOF.

Camila is a big pop act and their hit "Todo cambió" is a really fine bluesy tune, I might say.

👏👏👏

3x Latin Grammy winner.

Instagram @pablocamila
Facebook @pablocamila
Twitter @pablocamila

View attachment 59185
Heck yeah!!!! My dawg!! Pablo is the most humble dude!!! He was gracious enough to let me into his house and feed me the last time I was in LA... so gracious that he named his band after me!!! (just kidding). Seriously, this dude has been playing Fractal products around the world for many years. I'm glad to see him on here!!

Bienvenido Pablo!!! Me da mucho gusto ver todo tu exito!!

Camila has been one of my favorite bands for years. Pablo has always been extremely humble. I've had the opportunity to geek out on Instagram with him. Always a pleasure chatting with him.

By far one of the most underrated players out there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom