Bon Jovi - “You give love a bad name”

Man, you did a very nice job ! thank you !

Do you mind sharing this preset ?

Dude, thank you so much for watching! Would love to share the preset but I've got a downloaded cab on there (i think ML Audio's best cab in the world).

I usually upload presets with stock cabs. I'll see if I can convert this one using a stock cab. If not I'll have to upload it like this only. Cheers!

I do have this cabinet ML's best cab in the world..so its ok..just share the preset with whatever cab you want.
Thank you

Just came back home ...I've tried the patch and for me is spot on..with the stock cabs and with ML's best cab in the world ( I do prefer with this )
Thank you and looking forward to hear more from you.

Just came back home ...I've tried the patch and for me is spot on..with the stock cabs and with ML's best cab in the world ( I do prefer with this )
Thank you and looking forward to hear more from you.
Thanks a lot buddy and I'm glad the preset worked for you! Yeah, it sounds great with the ML IR I agree!
Thanks for the feedback and if you are looking for more tones and presets, theres plenty more on my YouTube channel, and more coming soon!
Also, you can find a link to all my presets on the axe change in my signature below. Hope you enjoy them.
Cheers and thank you for getting back to me!

Back
Top Bottom