Is it a bug or what?

Sauro_on_guitar

Inspired
Vendor
Turning on tuner on the axe3 (not using a footswitch on fc12) does not turn on tuner on the fc12

(FW 9.01)

(video is not pubblic, you can reach it only with this link)

Turning on tuner on the axe3 (not using a footswitch on fc12) does not turn on tuner on the fc12

(FW 9.01)

(video is not pubblic, you can reach it only with this link)

Have you tried assigning a switch on the FC12 for the tuner? I think you'd still need to do that to tell the FC12 to go into the tuner mode.

It makes no sense? I mean why press the knob on the afx3 if you’re gonna tune “over there” with the footcontroller?

It makes no sense? I mean why press the knob on the afx3 if you’re gonna tune “over there” with the footcontroller?
OH well... I'm on stage, after the sound check. I have my axe3 far from the fc12. I press tuner button to have it ready when the show will start. The show is, going to start. I take my guitar, I walk on stage, I'm in front of the fc12 now, I'm going to tune before the intro end and the drummer say "one two three four" but I can't cause there's no tuner on the fc12. Ok, this is just an example.
Does it make sense that tuner appear on the fc12 when I switch on it on the controller and not when I switch on it on the Axe?

OH well... I'm on stage, after the sound check. I have my axe3 far from the fc12. I press tuner button to have it ready when the show will start. The show is, going to start. I take my guitar, I walk on stage, I'm in front of the fc12 now, I'm going to tune before the intro end and the drummer say "one two three four" but I can't cause there's no tuner on the fc12. Ok, this is just an example.
Does it make sense that tuner appear on the fc12 when I switch on it on the controller and not when I switch on it on the Axe?
Activate the tuner from fc12. All good.

Back
Top Bottom