FAVORITE PATCH PACK?

I hear great things about Fremen and Moke, but my only experience is with the AMAZING AustinBuddy's Naked Amps!!

Especially when you play them Mr. Carter!

A little more detail for the OP:

I‘ve purchased all 3, and can say that AustinBuddy‘s presets are all about getting the most out of each amp model. And he does an EXCELLENT job. Moke and Fremen really know how to use all of the effects blocks and maximize the signal chain to tap into the full potential of the entire AxeFx as a unit. Also excellent!

Even with 3rd party presets, I always modify them heavily to suit my guitar/rig/playing style. I tend to use them more as a starting point, rather than the finished product. That said, I'm very impressed with Fremen's presets. He's a clever guy, and super talented. I remember chatting with him back in the old GSP1101 forum days, before FAS came along.

Even with 3rd party presets, I always modify them heavily to suit my guitar/rig/playing style. I tend to use them more as a starting point, rather than the finished product. That said, I'm very impressed with Fremen's presets. He's a clever guy, and super talented. I remember chatting with him back in the old GSP1101 forum days, before FAS came along.
Yes, Thiebault’s are more complete and usually need little addition as far as effects and signal chains, and Buddy’s are meant to used as a starting point as you say. Moke’s ...better off not touching anything on them..he’s got some bizarre mojo in many presets..and his song-specific ones are amazing.

AustinBuddy's shop page for the Naked Amps say they are designed to run on Firmware 6, with updates for future firmware releases. For those of you with this pack, which recent firmware version has this pack been updated to?

I have only tried AustinBuddy's pack so far, and I am only about halfway through trying them all out, but it has excellent sounds, with the best sounds of each representative amp dialled in for typical HB and SC guitars. All are excellent starting points for dialing in stuff to my guitars and personal needs, and great introductions to amps I've never encountered in real life, and wouldn't have known how to dial in without spending a lot of time with it. That is where the value is with these packs, IMHO....

Looking forward to trying some of the others.

Especially when you play them Mr. Carter!

A little more detail for the OP:

I‘ve purchased all 3, and can say that AustinBuddy‘s presets are all about getting the most out of each amp model. And he does an EXCELLENT job. Moke and Fremen really know how to use all of the effects blocks and maximize the signal chain to tap into the full potential of the entire AxeFx as a unit. Also excellent!
honestly I needed that explanation, i appreciate you

Never purchased a preset pack, but I did finally download some axechange presets this weekend. Really loved Burgs' contributions...

For those who have purchased them, do you require a lot of tweaking of the presets to fit well with your gear? That's my biggest concern.

Never purchased a preset pack, but I did finally download some axechange presets this weekend. Really loved Burgs' contributions...

For those who have purchased them, do you require a lot of tweaking of the presets to fit well with your gear? That's my biggest concern.
They better get Burg for Axefest 2

Back
Top Bottom