Star Trek: Picard

Iā€™m in. Heā€™s my favorite Star Trek captain. Love how the dog has a ā€œ1ā€ on the collar!

Man, I really need to get me a VPN subscription. I can't watch any of these trailers being posted here.

As for a Picard series, I'm not having much hopes. It's after all being made by the same people who made STD. Which is as bad as the venereal disease abbreviation its shares with.

Can't think of, nor would I ever consider replacing him, a better actor for the role. But I have to admit, it's quite disappointing that even in that far into the future there's no cure for baldness!!

Man, I really need to get me a VPN subscription. I can't watch any of these trailers being posted here.

As for a Picard series, I'm not having much hopes. It's after all being made by the same people who made STD. Which is as bad as the venereal disease abbreviation its shares with.

VPN is money well spent. Letā€™s me watch the Tour De France live broadcasts from France, Spain, Belgium etc. Basically anywhere in the world except the US and UK where you need subscription services

Itā€™s like $3 a month with a longer contract, plus you can access more stuff on YouTube, Amazon streaming etc in other countries.

Can't think of, nor would I ever consider replacing him, a better actor for the role. But I have to admit, it's quite disappointing that even in that far into the future there's no cure for baldness!!

Iā€™ve never seen, nor do I want to see, what Sir Patrick Steward looks like with a full head of hair....

Just wouldnā€™t be right

VPN is money well spent. Letā€™s me watch the Tour De France live broadcasts from France, Spain, Belgium etc. Basically anywhere in the world except the US and UK where you need subscription services

Itā€™s like $3 a month with a longer contract, plus you can access more stuff on YouTube, Amazon streaming etc in other countries.

I'll probably get one anyway. I'll be going to Iran in a month so I most definitely need one, having had first hand experience with the Great Iranian Firewall beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom