NGD: PRS 2018 Experience Ltd.

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
I didn't think I'd run into one, but here it is, my (new) PRS 2018 Experience Ltd.

Very similar to the 2019 Paul's Guitar edition, but with another finish, top of the bill wood, "small eagle" headstock, and Ziricote fretboard. Only 100 of these exist.

I love the tone from these TCI pickups, in all modes including true single-coil, the neck is a dream, pretty inlays, and intonation (and setup) is perfect with this bridge.

Also, in humbucking mode, the pickups do not sound plain or general. As commented in the videos below, their bold tone remind of P90s.

This is a perfect all-round guitar that oozes quality. Plus a guitar case that looks as good as the guitar. :)

Info on PRS website

Last edited:
Gorgeous guitar! I've always loved the look of a PRS, which is why my next guitar is going to be a CE 24 :)

I don't have any experience with those types of bridge, but how is intonation dealt with if it goes out of tune? Or does the intonation never really go out since it's a fixed bridge?

Awesome guitar, love the sound of those pickups. Paul has been building what, for me, are as near to perfect guitars as I’ve ever seen. The neck is the best, most playable and well crafted out. I’ve ventured away to other guitars many times, and always come back to PRS in the end. You’ve got a keeper there!

I didn't think I'd run into one, but here it is, my (new) PRS 2018 Experience Ltd.

Very similar to the 2019 Paul's Guitar edition, but with another finish, top of the bill wood, "small eagle" headstock, and Ziricote fretboard. Only 100 of these exist.

I love the tone from these TCI pickups, in all modes including true single-coil, the neck is a dream, pretty inlays, and intonation (and setup) is perfect with this bridge.

Also, in humbucking mode, the pickups do not sound plain or general. As commented in the videos below, their bold tone reminds me of P90s.

This is a perfect all-round guitar and oozes quality. Plus a guitar case that looks as good as the guitar. :)

Info on PRS website

View attachment 56561
View attachment 56565

That is gorgeous. It's a perfect balance of classy quality and eye-popping flame. I have seen few guitar tops that have that depth in the flame finish. Definitely a winner.

Congrats! Beautiful guitar indeed. You're gonna need a case for that case, though. It'd be a shame to scratch it up.

That is gargeous! (so much so I go Irish). That neck is to die for. I finally got a PRS earlier this year and I can attest, they are setup and play so perfectly. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom