FC Internal Firmware 1.09

Just in case there might be others like me who automatically invoked the Utility drop down in FractalBot and couldn’t install this update because I Didn’t fully read the PDF... a reminder that Bot is now configured to automatically put the FC in failsafe, and not necessary to use Utility , just choose AxeFX III as usual.......

Just in case there might be others like me who automatically invoked the Utility drop down in FractalBot and couldn’t install this update because I Didn’t fully read the PDF... a reminder that Bot is now configured to automatically put the FC in failsafe, and not necessary to use Utility , just choose AxeFX III as usual.......
This. Just update your FC's firmware the same way you'd update your Axe-Fx. It's better now. ;)

THANK THE GODS....i didnt wanna say anything but i thought the lag was bad!
so glad FAS is literally on top of their game every single day
I love cliff and the bunch man
Seriously, like in a platonic way lol

A question for the enlightened....is it just me or is there a way to update both my FC-6 & FC-12 at the same time. Up to this point the only way I've found to update each of the FC's is to connect them one at a time to the Axe III and run the FC update.

I'm not complaining, both my FC-6 & FC12 are up to date with 1.09, but it would be simpler if I had to perform the update just once for both units at the same time instead of the hooking, unhooking etc., needed for the way I'm currently doing it.

A question for the enlightened....is it just me or is there a way to update both my FC-6 & FC-12 at the same time. Up to this point the only way I've found to update each of the FC's is to connect them one at a time to the Axe III and run the FC update.

I'm not complaining, both my FC-6 & FC12 are up to date with 1.09, but it would be simpler if I had to perform the update just once for both units at the same time instead of the hooking, unhooking etc., needed for the way I'm currently doing it.
Yes, that's how you do it, per the manual.

New update procedure for the FCs is smooth. Thanks for the hint to read update PDF, I was already trying to remember the update procedure, now it is super easy,

Up to this point the only way I've found to update each of the FC's is to connect them one at a time to the Axe III and run the FC update.
Yes, that's how you do it, per the manual.
i think this is what he meant.

it would make sense that a program on a computer sending a firmware update could only send to one unit at a time. assuming your 6 and 12 are next to each other, you'd have to move the cable once to update, then back once when done. not that much of a time loss.

Back
Top Bottom