Need your help Fractal Community!

One word....scam....and a common one. Some guy tried to pull the same trick on me in Denmark when i sold my axe ii.

I suppose we could have possibly qualified him by asking some basic knowledge that only guitar players would know.. not that it’d be a guarantee that he wasn’t a scammer, but if he didn’t know anything, it’d be pretty obvious..

One word....scam....and a common one. Some guy tried to pull the same trick on me in Denmark when i sold my axe ii.

My basic feeling is this: you are over 18 years of age, figure it out on your own.

Guys i called it right away. I said this is a scam get lost, and then someone asked me to pull back my comments, and then little by little and kept dropping in more hints, but in the end, i think you all see now what i saw..;...I’ve been scammed so many times on CL and eBay that i sound like a scammer myself, and while that sucks, it lets me weed out potential scams from happening again.

Worst scammer was a “moonlighter” who had a day job, and I’m putting his name down because while i was homeless with my 8 month old son going through CO poisoning by our Hasidic slumlord in Brooklyn, Adam Howard from SSO actually tried to have him and his state dept buddy do a two at once cross state scam where they actually used their access to my personal information in the state department (where they work) to buy one of my guitars, send to the other guys address, took doctored pictures to UPS and then tried to return the guitar to “the seller”(me) which i said absolutely not to PayPal;.they allowed it anyway, and then they re routed the guitar back once it hit MY local hub...which was only done pulling their strings somehow....so Adam Howard sounds just like this. actually, anyone knows any Adam Howard in the Dallas Texas Fort Worth Area, or anyone going by that name in the finger lakes states (wisconsin etc) BEWARE, Adam HOward is a their who abuses the loopholes in paypal’s Security system and their policies. if you knew the scams on paypal, you’d never accept it again! So we were going through CO poisoning treatment and we were illegally displaced, and i sold my guitar to keep us out of the shelters , and then he almost made me lose my shirt , I ended up being hospitalized from the stress of thinking i was going to end up somehow in a worse position (Fred you know what I’m talking about)....no online scammers dont know how bad sometimes financially attacking someone can be as bad as assault or worse if its not lethal.
Maybe you're confused... You didn't post anything about a scam in this thread, only some helpful suggestions to the OP.

Unless you edited your posts or had posts deleted?

Stop flagging this thread, please. You're not obligated to help OP, but repeatedly flagging this thread after we've already said it's fine to stay open isn't helping your career as an internet sleuth either.

Back
Top Bottom