"Basics" Tutorials

Axe-Master
With lots of new users on the forum who are either migrating from another modelling product or trying a modelling unit for the first time, a lot of the same questions pop up. I just uploaded a bunch of "basics" videos and rolled them into a playlist with some other relevant videos I've posted over the past year or so.

They're very much designed to complement the excellent manual and wiki, as well as the great videos guys like Chris, Cooper and more make. If there's things I missed or things you'd like to see covered in this format please let me know and I'll try keep this updated.

Mods, perhaps a seperate sticky "Tutorials" thread could also be handy?

Last edited:
With lots of new users on the forum who are either migrating from another modelling product or trying a modelling unit for the first time, a lot of the same questions pop up. I just uploaded a bunch of "basics" videos and rolled them into a playlist with some other relevant videos I've posted over the past year or so.

They're very much designed to complement the excellent manual and wiki, as well as the great videos guys like Chris, Cooper and more make. If there's things I missed or things you'd like to see covered in this format please let me know and I'll try keep this updated.

Thank you Leon very cool man I appreciate your tutorial videos. It’s great that you take the time to do these.
Just the basic workings of things is awesome.
I know that helps me with easy questions or the I wonder why these blocks are hear. I’m learning more all the time which I do appreciate.
I’m going to watch the rest of this later on today I have to get ready for a benefit gig that we are playing at the wicked wheel saloon today.
We’re raising money for a local musician that passed away Shawn Perry all of the proceeds go to help the family.

Anyway Thanks again for taking the time to help me and everyone else with these great videos and the time you take to make them.

I also feel that these videos should have a section of their own on the forum. Thanks again Leon @2112 this is a very helpful tutorial even for us “old guys” who have been around for a while.

@2112 Leon... your videos are absolutely amazing. Thank you for this. I've been binge watching your videos for the last couple of hours. So much useful information. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom