Trying To Replicate Burgs - Slowing Down Rotary

Warrior

Power User
Trying to do what Burgs is doing here (Slowing down the Rotary) but I Axe-Edit III doesn't look the same.
Did something change?

the 'Hold' function on that switch is linked to turn the 'Control Switch 1' on and off.

Have you setup 'Control Switch 1' to control your 'Rotary' block's 'Rate' parameter?

You can also use 'Channels' for controlling the Rotary speed. Copy your 'A' channel to 'B', then set 'A' to the slow speed desired, and 'B' to the fast speed desired. Now just setup the 'Hold' function to toggle between Channels 'A' and 'B'. The stock settings will cause it will ramp up and down at a rate of a little less than 1 second.

He has the rate tied to a modifier
And its his expression pedal
I know because i could not get it to shut off until i went into the block and turned the modifier that was contriling the rate off

You can also use 'Channels' for controlling the Rotary speed. Copy your 'A' channel to 'B', then set 'A' to the slow speed desired, and 'B' to the fast speed desired. Now just setup the 'Hold' function to toggle between Channels 'A' and 'B'. The stock settings will cause it will ramp up and down at a rate of a little less than 1 second.

This did the trick but is there a way to get it to revert to the "Primary" channel when the effect is bypassed?

For example, I currently turn effect on (fast speed is primary)>Hold function to toggle channel (Slow speed)>bypass effect
At this point if I turn the effect back on it will be at the slow speed.

This did the trick but is there a way to get it to revert to the "Primary" channel when the effect is bypassed?

For example, I currently turn effect on (fast speed is primary)>Hold function to toggle channel (Slow speed)>bypass effect
At this point if I turn the effect back on it will be at the slow speed.

You could that with scenes and channels. Just assign the relevant channel to a different scene.

Back
Top Bottom