FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Woo Hoo! :eek:
I’m shouting from the roof top received my invite 12:21pm
And order at 12:53 yes:D
Couldn’t have happened at a better time I have been fighting with our insurance company who doesn’t want to pay for our Hurricane damage thought I was going to have a heart attack.
Thank you Fas :)
Made my whole day :)

Awesome!!! Very happy for you.

We went through the same problem with our roof. Ended up contacting our local TV consumer reporter. Resolved things very quickly after that. They don't like bad publicity.

Awesome!!! Very happy for you.

We went through the same problem with our roof. Ended up contacting our local TV consumer reporter. Resolved things very quickly after that. They don't like bad publicity.
Thanks jyflorida that’s a good idea. We will have another stressful day tomorrow could not take any more today. I’ll end up in a hospital for blood pressure.
There really making headway with the FC controller now. I’m going to disappear in my music when that Fc12 gets here lol:eek::D
We have a gig this weekend should be fun;):)

Got my invite just past 1:00 pm, order in................................and done..........except waiting to see if UPS destroys yet another package. :eek:
I hear that I hope mine doesn’t get drop kicked either. Our ups guy is really good about everything, and always is very friendly. I always try to share a wave when I see him go by. :) Smile it’s contagious :eek::D

Thanks jyflorida that’s a good idea. We will have another stressful day tomorrow could not take any more today. I’ll end up in a hospital for blood pressure.
There really making headway with the FC controller now. I’m going to disappear in my music when that Fc12 gets here lol:eek::D
We have a gig this weekend should be fun;):)

Hang in there Fred. Definitely contact the consumer reporters in your area. Some are better than others so try all the local stations if you go that route. Also the state attorney general may be able to help. In the meantime, dive into the music!! Best therapy there is!

Baronvongrim thanks for the heads up on the quick start
Ups has mine right now so I should see it next week can’t wait. Thanks for the heads up on the quick start up guide.:)

Jyflorida can’t wait for ups to deliver :D
I now have an estimator from our contractor working on our claim with insurance, didn’t want to have the big one dealing with this anymore still have a long road ahead.
Thanks for all the support :)

Glad the FC is almost there! Mine arrived about an hour ago.

Very glad the ball has started rolling on the insurance. I don't think there's any insurance companies that don't try to get out of paying.

Glad the FC is almost there! Mine arrived about an hour ago.

Very glad the ball has started rolling on the insurance. I don't think there's any insurance companies that don't try to get out of paying.
Thanks Jyflorida
I’m glad someone else is dealing with the insurance company my health is more important what a deal;)
It’s still going to be stressful.
Hey really glad for you that your fc came in.
I know when mine comes in next week I’ll be hold up in the Rv we’re living in :eek::D
Woo Hoo lol:)

When don't you want a holiday weekend? ........ When you have a Fractal product in route of course!! :)
I hear that mine is on the way also can’t wait. I’m just happy that it’s on the way. ;)
We are playing a gig tomorrow and it is blistering hot outside. Fortunately will be playing under a pavilion on the beach. They said it was going to be 100° tomorrow. :eek::D:cool:
Congratulations on your new upcoming fractal product :guitar::)

FC12 arrived today, looks very nice. Little touches like the Fractal logos on the side add to the appearance of it belonging connected to the III. I am backing up all my settings before connecting and switching over for testing. First impression from the box is positive: substantial size and heft, nice businesslike finish. I'll update in a few minutes on how quick the setup is.

UPDATE: Setup is simple, simple, simple. You guys will like it right away. I will do a more proper review in the elsewhere so as not to hijack.
Congratulations to you Rick,
UPS is delivering my FC12 tomorrow 5/28/19 yay!!!!

Back
Top Bottom