Implemented Type value for Cab Block parameters

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
It would be great to be able to click on Cab Block individual Low Cut, High Cut, and Align Distance parameters and type in specific values.

It would be great to be able to click on Cab Block individual Low Cut, High Cut, and Align Distance parameters and type in specific values.
Are you talking about the Individual Parameters on each of the 4 cab IR's you can load up in the Cab Block ..... or are you talking about the overall Low Cut, High Cut, etc.... for the entire Cab Block? Cause if you are talking about the individual parameters for each of the 4 IR's you can load up per channel ..... I still don't think you can just type them in because I have been trying to do that since that update that added those features and it doesn't work.

Are you talking about the Individual Parameters on each of the 4 cab IR's you can load up in the Cab Block ..... or are you talking about the overall Low Cut, High Cut, etc.... for the entire Cab Block? Cause if you are talking about the individual parameters for each of the 4 IR's you can load up per channel ..... I still don't think you can just type them in because I have been trying to do that since that update that added those features and it doesn't work.
Yeah, I was talking about the individual cab slots in the block. @DLC86 mentioned that you just have to single click on the knob (i.e. Low Cut) and press enter. That lets you type in an exact value. I use it all the time now.

Yeah, I was talking about the individual cab slots in the block. @DLC86 mentioned that you just have to single click on the knob (i.e. Low Cut) and press enter. That lets you type in an exact value. I use it all the time now.
AWESOME!!! Now I will go back to actually using these instead of just being lazy and using the Overall Cuts in the block as a whole.

AWESOME!!! Now I will go back to actually using these instead of just being lazy and using the Overall Cuts in the block as a whole.
It also works with the “Align” feature if you want to get meticulous about bringing mics in phase or slightly taking them out of phase for smoother top end response. The Cab Block is a total beast now.

It also works with the “Align” feature if you want to get meticulous about bringing mics in phase or slightly taking them out of phase for smoother top end response. The Cab Block is a total beast now.
Man, I'd have to hit the books to figure out what to do with the Align feature, lol. I'd probably do more harm than good messing with that!

Oh, and for what it’s worth, try setting your master Low/High Cut to 20-20k. That way, your IR’s will sound exactly like what the mics heard when the cab was shot. Then you can make individual cuts in the four IR slots to cut or retain low and high energy on a per mic or per mix basis. It makes it sound and feel more like you’re mixing real mics and letting them play off each other in a natural way.

Oh, and for what it’s worth, try setting your master Low/High Cut to 20-20k. That way, your IR’s will sound exactly like what the mics heard when the cab was shot. Then you can make individual cuts in the four IR slots to cut or retain low and high energy on a per mic or per mix basis. It makes it sound and feel more like you’re mixing real mics and letting them play off each other in a natural way.
Let me take the opportunity to say ..... that thanks to Leon's demo's, I broke down and bought your 1x12 Deluxe Verb IR pack this week. Man, there are no better cabs with the Deluxe Verb Vibrato and Deluxe Tweed out there!!! They are absolutely AMAZING!!! Especially that 906 + 313 Producer Mix with the Deluxe Tweed! They are absolutely the missing link for me in getting those dialed in and nailed for the sound I've been hearing in my head!!!!

Let me take the opportunity to say ..... that thanks to Leon's demo's, I broke down and bought your 1x12 Deluxe Verb IR pack this week. Man, there are no better cabs with the Deluxe Verb Vibrato and Deluxe Tweed out there!!! They are absolutely AMAZING!!! Especially that 906 + 313 Producer Mix with the Deluxe Tweed! They are absolutely the missing link for me in getting those dialed in and nailed for the sound I've been hearing in my head!!!!
Man, what a cool post to wake up to... Thank you very much for sharing that, and I’m really pleased to hear that you’re liking them so much. You just made my Father’s Day even better.

Back
Top Bottom