Thanks but I’m not into paying for presets. Most don’t work for my guitar setup anyway. Can you at least tell me what firmware this was or would I have to pay for that info as well?

It's awesome how close this is to Steve's modern tone. I'd buy it in a heartbeat, except that I still consider Luke's late 80s/90s tone to be the ultimate guitar sound, back when he was rocking the three Mesa Trio of Doom.

I took a cue from the Unchained EVH preset someone cooked up recently and went into the power supply settings and changed three parameters. Variac to about 75 percent. AC line frequency to 50 Hz. Or switch to DC power. This makes the tone stand out and become even more brutal.

I've found that this works well on a LOT of amp models. Try it!

It's awesome how close this is to Steve's modern tone. I'd buy it in a heartbeat, except that I still consider Luke's late 80s/90s tone to be the ultimate guitar sound, back when he was rocking the three Mesa Trio of Doom.

I took a cue from the Unchained EVH preset someone cooked up recently and went into the power supply settings and changed three parameters. Variac to about 75 percent. AC line frequency to 50 Hz. Or switch to DC power. This makes the tone stand out and become even more brutal.

I've found that this works well on a LOT of amp models. Try it!
Thanks friend! Yes, I've sold a lot of this and I'm still selling it, it's a very versatile sound. Thank you for your kind comments and for the tip! I'll try! 🤘💪

except that I still consider Luke's late 80s/90s tone to be the ultimate guitar sound, back when he was rocking the three Mesa Trio of Doom.
Luke in the Late 80`s wasnt using a Mesa amp,1985-1987 is when Luke use the Mesa Amps,late 80`s is the Soldano Amp,early 90`s is the CAA amp.

Well, whatever, I can say that I consider the Mesa and Soldano tones to be two variations on the same theme and consider his current Bogner based tones to be something completely different, and I'm not a fan of it. I'm a bit of a nut for HIGH gain tones.

Well, whatever, I can say that I consider the Mesa and Soldano tones to be two variations on the same theme and consider his current Bogner based tones to be something completely different, and I'm not a fan of it. I'm a bit of a nut for HIGH gain tones.
Me too, I love High Gain Tones! 😆😁🤘

Back
Top Bottom