About to see Greta Van Fleet live in Rochester NY!

GotMetalBoy

Power User
Greta Van Fleet is about to go on stage! Show sold out 7 months ago. I got married on Halloween 2018 and my wife got me tickets as a wedding gift. She's a keeper! This is going to be an awesome show. I feel like a teenager again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

The Greta Van Fleet show last night was one of the best concerts I've been to. The crowd was the most diverse I've seen. All different types of people and the age range was from children to over 70.

It was a really fun show and they have a very friendly positive vibe. It was great hearing such a raw sound. It was all about the music and a great rock show. They were very entertaining and didn't have or need a big light show.

I know people like to point out their similarities to Led Zeppelin but I'm glad they were talented and brave enough to follow their dreams and hopefully bring back more appreciation for that style of music. They have a very polished sound but it still sounds raw, very dynamic and refreshing.

I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music and will listen to music on random like Greta Van Fleet, Periphery, Guns N Roses, Emmure, Aerosmith, ERRA, Billie Joel, Green Day, NIN, Pantera, The Beatles, The Used, Sepultura, Zakk Wylde....

I hope Greta Van Fleet keeps making their amazing music and ignore all the haters and not get persuaded to fit in.

Last edited:
cde.jpg

The Greta Van Fleet show last night was one of the best concerts I've been to. The crowd was the most diverse I've seen. All different types of people and the age range was from children to over 70.

It was a really fun show and they have a very friendly positive vibe. It was great hearing such a raw sound. It was all about the music and a great rock show. They were very entertaining and didn't have or need a big light show.

I know people like to point out their similarities to Led Zeppelin but I'm glad they were talented and brave enough to follow their dreams and hopefully bring back more appreciation for that style of music. They have a very polished sound but it still sounds raw, very dynamic and refreshing.

I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music and will listen to music on random like Greta Van Fleet, Periphery, Guns N Roses, Emmure, Aerosmith, ERRA, Billie Joel, Green Day, NIN, Pantera, The Beatles, The Used, Sepultura, Zakk Wylde....

I hope Greta Van Fleet keeps making their amazing music and ignore all the haters and not get persuaded to fit in.

F*ck yeah! Sepultura

Love me some classic Sepultura. I still hope they reunite in their original lineup. They were going places, before their breakup. Could have become like Metallica, another heavy metal band breaking through to a major audience. From what I gathered musicians all over Brazil are still going WTF on how that it was an extreme metal band from Brazil that enjoyed the most success abroad.

Love me some classic Sepultura. I still hope they reunite in their original lineup. They were going places, before their breakup. Could have become like Metallica, another heavy metal band breaking through to a major audience. From what I gathered musicians all over Brazil are still going WTF on how that it was an extreme metal band from Brazil that enjoyed the most success abroad.

The current Sepultura said they will never work with Max again and why Max and his brother Igor are touring and playing old school Sepultura like Beneath The Remains, Arise, Chaos AD and Roots.

Max has had some good side projects Like Nailbomb and Killer Be Killed.

I was lucky and got to see a concert with Sepultura and Pantera for their Choas AD and Far beyond Driven albums.

Back
Top Bottom