Viewing a preset (offline)?

Gonwild

Inspired
Hi,
Anyone know how I can view the contents of a preset without the hardware present? bank files .sysx or individual preset .sysx files? I have tried opening them in AX8 edit, but cant figure out how, when the hardware is not connected.

(I'm asking because, if I sell the AX8 for the FM3, and want to recreate some presets on the new device, it'll be problematic if I'm not able to view my old presets)

Hi,
Anyone know how I can view the contents of a preset without the hardware present? bank files .sysx or individual preset .sysx files? I have tried opening them in AX8 edit, but cant figure out how, when the hardware is not connected.

(I'm asking because, if I sell the AX8 for the FM3, and want to recreate some presets on the new device, it'll be problematic if I'm not able to view my old presets)

FracTool;

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractool-the-ultimate-multitool-for-fas-devices.112538/

Hi,

You'll probably be able to convert when the fm3 will be out, no need of recreating

Back
Top Bottom