EBMM JP15 Fishman Fluence pickups

Dunconia

Inspired
I asked this on TGP, but I thought I’d try here too. Anyone ever install Fishman Fluence pickups in a JP15? Looks like the uncovered ones would work. I would put in the Classics for PAF sound. Between that and the Piezo, it would be one killer guitar for my tastes.

I asked this on TGP, but I thought I’d try here too. Anyone ever install Fishman Fluence pickups in a JP15? Looks like the uncovered ones would work. I would put in the Classics for PAF sound. Between that and the Piezo, it would be one killer guitar for my tastes.
I can endorse the pickups, for sure, but unsure about the compatibility ...if you are serious I would contact Fishman support directly , they were very helpful with a Fluence install in my Reclaimed Redwood Superstrat......

I can endorse the pickups, for sure, but unsure about the compatibility ...if you are serious I would contact Fishman support directly , they were very helpful with a Fluence install in my Reclaimed Redwood Superstrat......
I decided it wouldn’t fit the EBMM model. It would fit the Sterling version though since it has a different cutout for its pickups. I’m just going to leave it stock for now. I’ll be putting the Fishman set in my PRS CE24 soon though.

Back
Top Bottom