RJM Mastermind GT vs. the competition?

I found the MMGT to be VERY simple to program. I'm controlling the AXEFX2 and RJM Mini Amp Gizmo. So simple. Also the buttons are so much quieter than the MFC101.
994233_698775296805581_1765044644_n.jpg

FAMC Liquid Foot is the way to go, programming is pretty simple if you've done it before. The editor is great.

The soft switch button option is a plus.

As far as availability, yes for some of their products, a waiting list is required, though, if you pay for it first, you wait time is very short, for the Jr+ it's like a week, pro+ not much later. A month if you're not lucky lol

I don't see the mastermind stuff ever swaying me as to agree with the price point.

So what is the verdict is the mastermind gt 22 better than the fractal one is it worth buying it.

This is a 5 year old thread that was originally started 6 years ago - so much has changed in all of the products mentioned that it isn’t even worth resurrecting it.

Anyway, I use a MMGT22 with my Axe3 and it is completely worth every penny. The Fractal controllers are excellent too, you really need to start a new thread to get opinions on which one is better for what purpose.

Love the liquid foot stuff, had a jr, to a pro to a 12+. Screens are a godsend; however the size was too small for me. I went to the gt16 and it's perfect for me, can see a mile away, in the sun, does anything i need, and support is second to none. It's also not proprietary like the FC's, so it can work for me for many years down the road if I move to something else.

Concerned that Jeff lags on tech support sometimes, and disappears. His new controller with the color screens and all that is just vapor ware for years. Life throws you curve balls sometimes.

This is a 5 year old thread that was originally started 6 years ago - so much has changed in all of the products mentioned that it isn’t even worth resurrecting it.

Anyway, I use a MMGT22 with my Axe3 and it is completely worth every penny. The Fractal controllers are excellent too, you really need to start a new thread to get opinions on which one is better for what purpose.
Ok just getting to know what my choices are when I get the fx 3

Back
Top Bottom