Bug: abrupt volume drop when changing presets (intermittent)

Ditto to alot of this. I hit the preset and sometimes there is zero sound, other times the volume drops. Like others, I'll switch to another preset that works fine, come back to the one that malfunctioned and she's cranked again. No correlation between USB or not. Happens randomly connected or not. Weird and annoying but worse than that, gonna be REALLY embarrassing come solo time at a gig and i hit that baby only to hear nothing at all, or a volume that's way to low. Like others, I'll hit it twice and it usually cranks back up but not always. My unit is only 6 months old. I've resolved there will be no more updates/fixes so we'll just have to live with it and pray she doesn't go flat at a gig.

I just thought of something. This goes out to everyone who experiences the volume drop:

When you get the volume drop, what were you doing immediately before you changed presets and lost volume? Maybe there’s a correlation.

I just thought of something. This goes out to everyone who experiences the volume drop:

When you get the volume drop, what were you doing immediately before you changed presets and lost volume? Maybe there’s a correlation.
that's why i've been asking for videos. we know what it looks like AFTER it happens.

we need to find out what's happening BEFORE it happens.

for those who say it happens all the time, i would hope they can put some sort of video on record and it would happen, and get captured. i think i've seen 1.

Reactions: Rex
that's why i've been asking for videos. we know what it looks like AFTER it happens.

we need to find out what's happening BEFORE it happens.

for those who say it happens all the time, i would hope they can put some sort of video on record and it would happen, and get captured. i think i've seen 1.
Yes, I see you “just thought of it” before I did. :)

I just reread some of the recent posts. For both you and me, it happened during intensive testing, which usually means parameter manipulation or at least some kind of block or bypass or scene manipulation. It would be better interesting to get reports from other people to see whether this is a common thread.

Back
Top Bottom