Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy's 1400+ NAKED AMPS TonePack for firmware Cygnus X2

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Let me add the files were all zipped using a WinZip - so they should be fine on windows.

FYI played around a bit tonight, still had issues even when I placed the zip file in the root of one of my drives which I thought was a bit strange. Resolved it by renaming the zip file to a shorter name before unzipping. Perhaps something to keep in mind for your next release? Thanks for the FC layouts by the way, some interesting stuff in there that I need to dig into. I haven’t delved into using control switches yet... everything sounds great!

FYI played around a bit tonight, still had issues even when I placed the zip file in the root of one of my drives which I thought was a bit strange. Resolved it by renaming the zip file to a shorter name before unzipping. Perhaps something to keep in mind for your next release? Thanks for the FC layouts by the way, some interesting stuff in there that I need to dig into. I haven’t delved into using control switches yet... everything sounds great!

I'm sure it's the file name length. I'm a Mac guy where there is not an issue, Windows is finicky about long file names. Just change the name of the file (but keep the extension, whether .zip or .syx or .pdf) and it should work fine. I'll try to fix this when I get back late next week.

This update to the. Naked Amps pack is So Fu#king Good.
Full of surprises and revelations.
Got deeply lost in the 119 FAS Asst. #1 V5....
Featuring the FAS Crunch, Rhythm, Class-A and 6160 amps, i cant picture anyone not Able to cut virtually any gig with that preset alone.

119 FAS Misc. # 1 v5 - Is this about????
Thanks!

Hey AB,

Here is a suggestion. Would it be possible for you to send out an email to your customer list letting them know that an update to a preset pack is available? This is a long thread and having to search through it to see if there is a new recommended download is probably not the best way to get the info out ... I don't always check this thread and so could miss some important improvements.

Hey AB,

Here is a suggestion. Would it be possible for you to send out an email to your customer list letting them know that an update to a preset pack is available? This is a long thread and having to search through it to see if there is a new recommended download is probably not the best way to get the info out ... I don't always check this thread and so could miss some important improvements.

Yes - I plan to do that when Bank B is done. My hope is i can get it done over Memorial Day week. I also like to let things sit a little too,as little fixes come up from you guys I can make...

The plot thickens. In Axe-Edit III, when I looked at this in the presets, it showed them all ON or OFF. But there is a third choice -- LAST. That never showed up in Axe-Edit for me, but in fact it DID show up on the hardware. Axe-Edit III I believe, went it polled the hardware, did not register the values were LAST -- and so I was fooled into thinking they were off (unless you activate via FC12). So THAT caused some weirdness for a handful of people.
Maybe post this as a bug? I'm sure @Michael Pickens can sort it out.

Considering buying the preset pack but have a question, probably a dumb one at that... Will loading these presets effect any global parameters on other presets? My assumption would be that these are indeed just separate presets that can occupy a spot but not change the overall settings I have in place for everything else. Hope that makes sense- obviously I'm a new user! Thanks in advance

Considering buying the preset pack but have a question, probably a dumb one at that... Will loading these presets effect any global parameters on other presets? My assumption would be that these are indeed just separate presets that can occupy a spot but not change the overall settings I have in place for everything else. Hope that makes sense- obviously I'm a new user! Thanks in advance
As long as you don’t load the included System settings, all other settings and presets on your unit are unaffected.

As long as you don’t load the included System settings, all other settings and presets on your unit are unaffected.
Yes - Ian is 100% correct.... Just don't load the included global+syx+FC (for FractalBot) or the FC12 file (for AxeEdit III) provided in download zip file, and you will be fine with your current setup. I don't use global blocks.

Yes - Ian is 100% correct.... Just don't load the included global+syx+FC (for FractalBot) or the FC12 file (for AxeEdit III) provided in download zip file, and you will be fine with your current setup. I don't use global blocks.

Hey, great job; loving the tones!

Curious about your philosophy on per-preset functions and if you plan to use them? Ive been designing my patches with the per-preset functions mapped so I don’t have to alter any other settings and they’re saved in each individual patch. I do an override on the looper layout in one of the empty spots to link back to the per-preset layout and have one of my pre-preset layout switches going to the looper layout. Imagine this can be designed so those with the fc6 get the main functions and fc12 users get the expanded functionality; just have the fc12 here.

Again, thank you so much for all the hard work; it’s been invaluable to my learning process!

I keep getting an unexpected error when trying to unzip the file. I tried 5-6 times, even renaming to just May 2019 and thing like that. Anyone else got the unexpected error? 5.07 and 1.06 on the FC

Back
Top Bottom