Exploring the Pitch Block

Axe-Master
This is the longest video I've done for a while and i still barely scratched the surface of all the awesome things that can be done with the pitch block. I focussed on the quad modes (detune, shift and harmony) as I feel these dreally showcase the raw power available in the pitch block.

Controllers open up even more possibilities with this block so I'll do a follow up incorporating them soon.

This is the longest video I've done for a while and i still barely scratched the surface of all the awesome things that can be done with the pitch block. I focussed on the quad modes (detune, shift and harmony) as I feel these dreally showcase the raw power available in the pitch block.

Controllers open up even more possibilities with this block so I'll do a follow up incorporating them soon.

Thanks Leon
Awesome vid

Haven’t watched it yet but will, of course.

Maybe you’ve mentioned this already but here are a few Pitch tips:

- When using Crystals, always attach Input Gain to the Envelope Follower. Makes them fade in much more natural and smooth.

- When using Shift, apply High Cut generously, even as low as 3000 - 4000 Hz.

- For a good demonstration of the Temperament parameter, go to factory preset Lazy Man’s Arpeggio, and switch that parameter between the two values.

Haven’t watched it yet but will, of course.

Maybe you’ve mentioned this already but here are a few Pitch tips:

- When using Crystals, always attach Input Gain to the Envelope Follower. Makes them fade in much more natural and smooth.

- When using Shift, apply High Cut generously, even as low as 3000 - 4000 Hz.

- For a good demonstration of the Temperament parameter, go to factory preset Lazy Man’s Arpeggio, and switch that parameter between the two values.

All of this is solid gold!

Thanks Leon! I have been playing around with the pitch block myself lately. Your video helped immensely!

Wow, there's some really powerful stuff in there! I've not had time to test out the pitch block yet, but I know what I'm doing tonight.

I'm having so much fun chucking controllers into the mix with this stuff. Another video to come soon.

Leon would you be able to show how to do the whammy for something like
Shinedown. maddness or the new one Devil. I hink he is octave up but not sure

Back
Top Bottom