Nick Johnston playing my Axe-Fx 2 at a clinic

would be cool to know what amp and cab did he choose to make his presets!!

Actually I made the preset years ago lol. I was going for that type of lead tone when we were playing a Lincoln Brewster song called Miraculum at Christmas time one year. Can’t remember what amp I used without pulling the preset back up.

Actually I made the preset years ago lol. I was going for that type of lead tone when we were playing a Lincoln Brewster song called Miraculum at Christmas time one year. Can’t remember what amp I used without pulling the preset back up.
ohh man hope you can have time to find out what amp and cab are in that preset!!im just curious.

Here you go. Looks like I used the Friedman BE V1. I'll share the preset. I used IRs from the York Audio Bi Polar cab pack so hopefully you have those. YA Recto ST 412 57M C on top, YA Recto ST 412 121 1 on the bottom.

Attachments

• Miraculumn.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 26
Here you go. Looks like I used the Friedman BE V1. I'll share the preset. I used IRs from the York Audio Bi Polar cab pack so hopefully you have those. YA Recto ST 412 57M C on top, YA Recto ST 412 121 1 on the bottom.
thank you buddy for sharing your preset!!!and yes i have that cab pack.

Back
Top Bottom