Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

A few late night videos from Axefest. @Admin M@ showing myself, @2112 and Zach Munowitz @zmuno98 a few new wild Axe III presets after everybody had left.
I don’t know what this one is called @Admin M@ but whatever you were doing sounded incredible!

@2112 taking this wild preset for a ride. Matt referred to it as “single note melodies” I believe? :p

@2112 checking out a really cool sitar preset!

And myself checking out my Axe III gigging preset I built on the new FM3 along with my crappy licks and ugly mug. :p

Anyone sharing the "Single Note Melodies" patch...? Freaking awesome...!

@2112 , sorry for the Charles Manson look-a-like comment at the amp show. Lol.
Timberlake caught me off guard at the bar. Nice to see you too CC.
I had a chance to talk to @Mark Day for a while , and I will confirm that he is a great guy. He said good things about you as well.
@Marco Fanton was one of the first people I met at the show , and he was a true gentleman and professional.
Great time and great people. I’m glad I didn’t spill any coffee on you or your wife in the elevator. Lol. I saw those elevator doors almost knock people over while I was there.

A few late night videos from Axefest. @Admin M@ showing myself, @2112 and Zach Munowitz @zmuno98 a few new wild Axe III presets after everybody had left.
I don’t know what this one is called @Admin M@ but whatever you were doing sounded incredible!

@2112 taking this wild preset for a ride. Matt referred to it as “single note melodies” I believe? :p

@2112 checking out a really cool sitar preset!

And myself checking out my Axe III gigging preset I built on the new FM3 along with my crappy licks and ugly mug. :p

Thanks for sharing the videos with us that first preset was wild that Matt was demoing

Exciting news: we're going to hold an Axe-Fest at the Boston Amp Show this April 27-28.
There will be gear demos, presentations, and performances.

Confirmed Special Guests include: Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Leon "2112/Ragdoll" Todd, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Marco Fanton, and of course all of the people eo fFractal Audio Systems.

We haven't decided yet if we need to do reserved seating. Can I get a show of hands/interest?

So will the Amp show coming up in Los Angeles in October include "Axe Fest" show as well ?? I sure hope so!

Hi Marco, Ive been to this show before, but it's been a while. Can I assume FAS will be there as well ?

Marco, I sure hope you're coming to this one. Would love to see you play live. I really enjoy listening to you play !!

I don't know, if there is the possibility I will be there for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom