TotalSync and more with MFC-101 and Axe-Fx 3

And just to teach me a lesson in patience, I got my FC invite yesterday. Lol. It's ok though, I will still want to try out this device just in case I ever need a backup, or worst case, if end up not liking the FC. Thank you again @oson00 for all your hard work on this. I will keep watching my email for availability.

Hey oson00

Can you use the existing MFC power adapter as the phantom power for the JORDI and MFC? Or is it not enough?

Cheers
Paul

The MFC power supply is enough for the MFC but is too weak to powering up the JORDI board too. With min. 1200mA it does powering up both Units!

All extra. Only soldering Job and complete testing of the unit.
I ordered one , a friend of mine (Ziggy Mehl) soldered it and it works as expected. I use a 7 pin midi cable for the MFC (Phantom Power) and 2 small midi cables to the AxeFx 3 . Stored it easily beneath the AxeFx in the rack. Very easy way to keep everything the same as before. A fine product.

@oson00, do you ship it to Brazil? I'm really interested in your board. I'm considering buy an axe fx 3, but I wouldn’t like to sell my MFC (I use it with other racks too... and I love it). With your board, my problem has gone I I will be able to keep my MFC.

Some have been sent out? Haven’t received mine yet. I’d better get my act together and grab an...is it an Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
My 7 pin midi cable arrived from the UK about a month ago and I have power supplies falling out my ears.

@oson00, do you ship it to Brazil? I'm really interested in your board. I'm considering buy an axe fx 3, but I wouldn’t like to sell my MFC (I use it with other racks too... and I love it). With your board, my problem has gone I I will be able to keep my MFC.

Yes I will ship it to Brazil too. I don‘t know how long it takes!

It based on an Arduino. Booting time is very fast. :)

I cannot understand one thing:MFC 101 with Jordi has still some limitations,but for example Voes MX controller nas no limitations,everything works.

Well voes can rewrite his code to make his controllers work perfectly with any device, oson00 cannot do this for the MFC, only Fractal can and since there's no interest, it won't happen.

But, what kind of limitations are worth for you? Maybe a workaround is possible. I am able to switch In and Out 3+4 as two FX-Loops‘for two extra drive pedals.

Back
Top Bottom