AFIII Ozzy's "See You On the Other Side" Solo

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Practicing for a show this weekend and getting this preset on my AX8 transferred over to my Axe III. My usual setup 5153 100 watt blue with a TS808 in the drive block and EVH legacy cabs 161 and 162.

Preset is attached if anyone wants it.
Scene 1 is the rhythm
Scene 2 is the rhythm with rotary
Scene 3 is the clean with rotary
Scene 4 is the beginning of the lead with dly repeats
Scene 5 is for the rest of the lead

Attachments

• See U on the Other Side.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Practicing for a show this weekend and getting this preset on my AX8 transferred over to my Axe III. My usual setup 5153 100 watt blue with a TS808 in the drive block and EVH legacy cabs 161 and 162.

Scene 1 is the rhythm

Very cool man you have that sound nailed.
Great song and you’re playing is outstanding! Thanks for Sharing :D

Scene 1 is the rhythm

Sounds killer and I love the scene setup. Would you be willing to share the AX8 preset too? Thanks!

It’s the Hellfire Buzzsaw Barbarian. I got it from Zakk as part of the VIP meet and greet with him when he came through town with Ozzy last September. He actually played it for 2 songs during the set.
That's a cool story and a nice piece of Zakk memorabilia to have. Must be in a real nice guy Mr Wylde.

Scene 1 is the rhythm

You nailed it, mate! Awesome playing and thanks for sharing your present. Is that you live preset?...and do change any advanced settings in the AMP block? Cheers.

You nailed it, mate! Awesome playing and thanks for sharing your present. Is that you live preset?...and do change any advanced settings in the AMP block? Cheers.
Thanks! Yes, it is my live preset so might be a little dark at low volume depending on what you monitor through.
I use the Global Output EQ’s to make tweaks from gig to gig.

Back
Top Bottom