When you finally get your dream guitar

I hope you're a better man than me...everytime I get one of mine, the honeymoon phase doesn't last very long and I go back to my first quality guitar that I've been gigging for decades

Ive been surprised a few times.....It takes some guitars years to reveal their secret but others you expect will live up to your dreams the moment you first play them.

Haha cool - I had a laugh at the first stroke - then the choice of song ;-)
Thanks
Pauly

I hope you're a better man than me...everytime I get one of mine, the honeymoon phase doesn't last very long and I go back to my first quality guitar that I've been gigging for decades

Aye, there's a difference between the guitar you're dreaming about and the guitar you end up playing with, which is the real guitar of your dreams.

AND.... my first song was not Smoke On The Water :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::smile:

When I bought my first guitar decades ago the first thing I played on it was the intro to Deep Purple's "The Mule"...and to this day that's the first thing I play on any new gear, be it a guitar, pedal, preamp...when I got my Suhr Classic Pro Strat last year I have to admit I eventually cranked "Smoke On The Water" with it plugged into my Marshall stack. Some things you just have to do...

Back
Top Bottom