Axe-Fest Europe?

Some of the visitors of the German Axefest drive more than 8 hours to the event. It's absolutely worth it. The main difference to the American Axefest is, that it is not only Fractal-related. Beside Jamming, concerts, beer drinking and BBQ we do a lot of workshops for live and studio use of digital stuff, monitors, products from other companies and tricks for the musicians. Most of the people who attended the first two Axefests in 2013 & 2014 come back every year. A lot of friendships were started at the German Axefests.

I'm in England and would be more than happy to come to a weekend away in Europe for something like that

Fractal should seriously consider it, maybe put it to G66 to organise something

If the AxeFest would be held in let's say Hamburg it would a lot easier for our international community to participate. Airport, hotels, not to forget about the nightlife on Reeperbahn ;):rolleyes:

If the AxeFest would be held in let's say Hamburg it would a lot easier for our international community to participate. Airport, hotels, not to forget about the nightlife on Reeperbahn ;):rolleyes:
We create our own nightlife. We party hard and don't sleep much on this weekends. The German Axefests always start at Friday noon and end on Sunday afternoon.

We create our own nightlife. We party hard and don't sleep much on this weekends. The German Axefests always start at Friday noon and end on Sunday afternoon.

If you could get G66 to chime in and showcase the new FM3 I would surely come. Sounds like fun: man, meat, music, ... :cool:

Last edited:
What about Berlin?
I've been there a couple of times for the Holy Grail Guitar Show.
Good connections, cheap and very nice.

What about Berlin?
I've been there a couple of times for the Holy Grail Guitar Show.
Good connections, cheap and very nice.
"Cheap"? Berlin? I think you have been to another Berlin. ;-)
Don't compare a trade show from a manufacturer to a weekend with a user community. That is something completely different.
The car parking coasts alone for one day in Berlin are more than the whole weekend including bed&breakfast at the Axe-Fest.

Every Axe Fest we have a person from G66 team at our Axe-Fest. Last year we showed one of the first Axe FX 3 in Europe. So we have some demos of new products, too!

But it is a user driven event no professional showcase. You are able to try out all hardware! And we will show you some facts of the devices.

But I don‘t think so, that this Year an FM3 is already available in europe.

"Cheap"? Berlin? I think you have been to another Berlin. ;-)
Don't compare a trade show from a manufacturer to a weekend with a user community. That is something completely different.
The car parking coasts alone for one day in Berlin are more than the whole weekend including bed&breakfast at the Axe-Fest.
We stayed in Berlin-Neukölln. Cheap hotels and cheap restaurants and free parking.

Back
Top Bottom