Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Cannot try another device. Is it possible I need to update FracPad? My screen reads FracPad 3.05? That said, when I open FracPad it takes a min to load up the lastest version...I think? Not sure? How do I know if I have the latest version of FracPad III?? Thank you very much!
Marcus
Latest is 3.13
When opening fracpad with an internet connection it should propose to update

Latest is 3.13
When opening fracpad with an internet connection it should propose to update
I think it updates, it does not purpose, It just automatically starts downloading if I have not used it for a while. It goes from 0%-100% and then proceeds to open up. Am I getting the latest version when it does this? Trying to figure it out because the way it stands the FracPad is of no use to me. Thank you very much
Marcus

I think it updates, it does not purpose, It just automatically starts downloading if I have not used it for a while. It goes from 0%-100% and then proceeds to open up. Am I getting the latest version when it does this? Trying to figure it out because the way it stands the FracPad is of no use to me. Thank you very much
Marcus
Yes it should. You should then see 3.13 in the titlebar
Otherwise send me a pm

A follow up with some issues I was having with FPIII and the MD-BT01...I was noticing strange behaviour at times with the expression pedals hooked up to my MFC-101. At times FP stopped recognizing them...so I would just restart FP and refresh settings on midimittr.

Yesterday was playing and when I use my dedicated expression pedal for Wah (auto engage); my preset volume suddenly spiked. I tried looking at all the blocks , using FP, to see where the Change occurred. But I suspect now that I should try looking at AXe FX front panel to see where changes are made. Perhaps at that point FP is no longer reflecting properly.

I'd describe the volume spike as if your GEQ within the amp block suddenly resets or the amp level suddenly turns up.

Continuing to monitor and see where things are getting buggered up.

A follow up with some issues I was having with FPIII and the MD-BT01...I was noticing strange behaviour at times with the expression pedals hooked up to my MFC-101. At times FP stopped recognizing them...so I would just restart FP and refresh settings on midimittr.

Yesterday was playing and when I use my dedicated expression pedal for Wah (auto engage); my preset volume suddenly spiked. I tried looking at all the blocks , using FP, to see where the Change occurred. But I suspect now that I should try looking at AXe FX front panel to see where changes are made. Perhaps at that point FP is no longer reflecting properly.

I'd describe the volume spike as if your GEQ within the amp block suddenly resets or the amp level suddenly turns up.

Continuing to monitor and see where things are getting buggered up.
Check midi thru is set off on your axefx2, also usb adapter mode.
Check you enabled "i use a mfc101" setting in FracPad

I'll post additional info asap--I take it that these aren't commonly seen problem with ready solutions.

Should I post the info you have asked for or is pm batter?

Send me pm

***I just wanted to copy this last reply from our PM exchange--where AlGrenadine helped me resolve my above posted problem--to the forum in case it might help someone else***

Hey, I don't know if it was 3.14 or just turning on "sync bypass states" but everything seems to be working well now.
It's funny, the blocks now, with double tap, change, revert, then change back again, all in about .1 second. Who cares, it all ends up where it should be!
I have been making random preset changes for about 15 minutes and everything is still working smoothly, so I think we're good.
Thanks for all your help!

Hello @AlGrenadine, this may have already been discussed but I was wondering if there's a way to import blocks in fracpad 3 on iPad. I found the folder in the iPad containing the blocks but they're organized differently from axe edit on my Mac. Should I just i just drop the several different blocks (delay, amp, etc) from the Mac in that folder?

Hello @AlGrenadine, this may have already been discussed but I was wondering if there's a way to import blocks in fracpad 3 on iPad. I found the folder in the iPad containing the blocks but they're organized differently from axe edit. Should I just i just drop the several different blocks (delay, amp, etc) in that folder?
Hi, yes but only in their syx file format, not blk

Back
Top Bottom