Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.07

Improved Preset/Scene/Channel switching time.
Fixed wrong default Cathode Follower Compression values for Brit JVM and JS410 amp models.
Fixed AES/SPDIF input shifted by one bit causing clipping at -6 dBFS.
FC: Added support for stand-in switches (assign external switches to perform a function assigned to an FC switch).
FC: Support for FC firmware 1.06 (switch behavior and polarity)
FC: Added shortcut keys to/from Per-Preset and Global
FC: Added warning on switch page if the switch is overridden in the current preset
FC: Fix per-preset overrides not working on MLM page 2 for the FC-6
FC: Fix layout link and MLM interaction (switch 3 for the FC-6 and switch 6 for the FC-12)
FC: Fix layout link for per-preset switches

I seriously was going to make a post joking about the fact that we hadn’t had an update in a week or so... and I see this. Sweet!

Looks like the Gap when switching AMP channels or AMP Channels + Cab channels is the same now. I'm measuring around 30ms + around 10-12 ms for fadeout and fadein - so total of about 40-42ms. Very nice!

I'm guessing the firmwares for a while will be FC slanted... to be expected. Cant wait to try the switching time improvements!

Why would those amps need updates? What's wrong?

And who are those "many players"?
Everyone that is not only into metal so I hope your comment was not in a disrespectful way, that said nothing is wrong with these models but the could expand and improve as Mesa does for example
Just a personal thought

Back
Top Bottom