AX8 Presets & Live Clips

Axe-Master
One thing I got asked a lot last weekend was whether I could do some more AX8 presets, so that's going to be at the top of my list once I'm home. If there's patches or tones you'd like to hear covered, let me know.

Here's a live clip that I finally got around to editing that reminds me just how incredible it sounds.

Hot Damn that’s a great song.....a new RAGDOLL fan was born here.
Especially likeD the melodic delay section.
Awesome !!

Sounds Great Leon

Btw what was the name of the new Ragdoll tune you played in Boston

One tutorial that i would really love to see is the pitch block the settings you used on the downtuning video

Also would love to see you set up the whammy for things like Rage Against machine or Shinedown sound of madness where he has it set an octave down???

Maybe when you get back home and have some time

One thing I got asked a lot last weekend was whether I could do some more AX8 presets, so that's going to be at the top of my list once I'm home. If there's patches or tones you'd like to hear covered, let me know.

Here's a live clip that I finally got around to editing that reminds me just how incredible it sounds.

Nicely done, @2112 !

Three instruments skillfully filling out the sonic space, and none of them underdoing it or overdoing it. That's a special skill.

Sounded great Leon!
Makes me really miss playing out!!! I've gotta get back out there soon with the AX8!

... If there's patches or tones you'd like to hear covered, let me know.

For me, the things you've posted in the past about reverbs, delays, pitch block, etc, have been very helpful; so if you're so inclined to do another video featuring effects, please do! Relatedly, the Ambient Improv you posted a few days ago in the Axe-Fx III Recordings section was nice.

Back
Top Bottom