Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

A few late night videos from Axefest. @Admin M@ showing myself, @2112 and Zach Munowitz @zmuno98 a few new wild Axe III presets after everybody had left.
I don’t know what this one is called @Admin M@ but whatever you were doing sounded incredible!

@2112 taking this wild preset for a ride. Matt referred to it as “single note melodies” I believe? :p

@2112 checking out a really cool sitar preset!

And myself checking out my Axe III gigging preset I built on the new FM3 along with my crappy licks and ugly mug. :p

Those presets are insane. Thanks for sharing that.

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say a big thank you for making me feel so welcome at Axe-fest. I had a ball, and I learned a lot! A few folks asked if I was on the forum. So apparently I am!
Thanks to you Jon: it was such a pleasure to see you playing live after "attending" your online lessons!
And welcome to the FAS forum!!!
"Two Monkeys Jump Back" and "If Stevie Ray Vaughan Went to Berklee and Studied Jazz" keep playing in my head since that day ;)

I recommend you this Great Guitar Lesson:
vthumb_150.jpg
vthumb_150.jpg
vthumb_150.jpg
vthumb_150.jpg

A few late night videos from Axefest. @Admin M@ showing myself, @2112 and Zach Munowitz @zmuno98 a few new wild Axe III presets after everybody had left.
I don’t know what this one is called @Admin M@ but whatever you were doing sounded incredible!

@2112 taking this wild preset for a ride. Matt referred to it as “single note melodies” I believe? :p

@2112 checking out a really cool sitar preset!

And myself checking out my Axe III gigging preset I built on the new FM3 along with my crappy licks and ugly mug. :p

See what happens when I stay in NH instead of the hotel haha, sounds amazing!!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say a big thank you for making me feel so welcome at Axe-fest. I had a ball, and I learned a lot! A few folks asked if I was on the forum. So apparently I am!
Welcome to the funhouse, Jon! Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom