AFIII Axe-Fx Demo

Dolcegit

Hi Guys
Its been ages since I've been on here.I think the last time I posted on here was 7 years ago haha.Well I'm still house guitarist on The Voice Australia going into the 8th year.I've been using my trust worthy AXE FX2 for all of it and I'm still using it this year.Would love to use my AXE FX3 but unfortunatley there's no backup units available from backline hire companies.Hopefully next year!
Anyway I've done a quick demo with the AXE FX3 using the factory presets doing very minor tweaks to the amp EQ section. Here it is

Hope you like it

Last edited:
Thanks Diego,
I'll be trying to post some of The Voice footage on hear so evryone can hear the AXE FX in action through TV land when it airs in a couple weeks .

Nice playing. Great idea to use factory presets to show how easy it is to get solid sounds after unboxing the unit!

That sounds so good! Love that you used the factory presets! I was never sure how some of those presets could be used but now my eyes have been opened!!

Would love to use my AXE FX3 but unfortunatley there's no backup units available from backline hire companies.Hopefully next year!

Just curious, did you ever need to defer to a backup unit in the past 7 years of doing the show? At your level I completely get why this is important, I'm just asking out of curiosity from your experience.

That sounds so good! Love that you used the factory presets! I was never sure how some of those presets could be used but now my eyes have been opened!!

Just curious, did you ever need to defer to a backup unit in the past 7 years of doing the show? At your level I completely get why this is important, I'm just asking out of curiosity from your experience.
I have never had to use my backup in 7 years,theyve been rock solid .(Knock on wood lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom