Amazing Bogfish!

hi Marco, thanks! Had to try this after hearing you play on Saturday and I like it a lot, especially scn 4 with the Strato model. Got a question though: in the cab there is an unmuted 4in pignose in Cab 2 and I wondered if it's there on purpose or might be an accident (since it's the default IR). Without the 4in it sounds smoother, but I can see how it might cut better in a mix when you add it in?

hi Marco, thanks! Had to try this after hearing you play on Saturday and I like it a lot, especially scn 4 with the Strato model. Got a question though: in the cab there is an unmuted 4in pignose in Cab 2 and I wondered if it's there on purpose or might be an accident (since it's the default IR). Without the 4in it sounds smoother, but I can see how it might cut better in a mix when you add it in?
uhm... now I am in Dublin Airport, when I came back home I will check :)

My moving pictures patch used to be a combo on the AxeFx2 had both the comet60 and bogfish. More Komet in the mix, but the bogfish filled a needed gap for me.

I am not sure what to do on the axefx3 to replicate because the toanz changed a lot.

Back
Top Bottom