Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

Big thank you Fractal for live streaming the event! I am halfway through the videos and plan to catch the rest up later in the week. So much invaluable information in there, it must have been incredible being in the room with those artists!

Really appreciate that you guys streamed it for those of us who couldn't make it! :)

Thanks to FAS for putting on this event in Boston! Was glad to be able to attend both days in person and watch some stellar performances! It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names (and forum names :) )! Look forward to the next time an event like this occurs. Great job to all the FAS team!

Big thank you Fractal for live streaming the event! I am halfway through the videos and plan to catch the rest up later in the week. So much invaluable information in there, it must have been incredible being in the room with those artists!

Really appreciate that you guys streamed it for those of us who couldn't make it! :)

Agree 1000% - thank you FAS; just super!

Suggestion for FAS re: online folks ... direct audio (less room mics) so that the demos/music sounds like a board/desk mix without a bad room reflecting stuff into the signal for online listeners.

Perhaps it was set up that way, but it sounded almost like a cell phone or vidcam audio instead of a good mix. We all know this gear can hang at the top. Just a thought.

Keep jammin’ :)

Last edited:
Wondering if there's an audio recording directly from the mixer ? I would volunteer to mix it with the streamed videos
On Saturday I know Matt was working feverishly to get that going but the Facebook live audio feed kept defaulting to built in mic for some reason. Not sure if he was able to get that sorted away by day two. As far as another direct audio recording from mixer I’m not sure.

My wife's suggestion: Have a video screen to see the player on the wall, as a tall person sat in front of her and obstructed her view.

led-screen-506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom