Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

I won't make it unfortunately... I have a GP ticket which mean that I pay nothing but only fly if there's empty seats. And at it's the end of the Easter holidays here, all planes are full from Mauritius to Paris. Have fun guys ! I'll watch the streams if there are any
You will be missed!

I won't make it unfortunately... I have a GP ticket which mean that I pay nothing but only fly if there's empty seats. And at it's the end of the Easter holidays here, all planes are full from Mauritius to Paris. Have fun guys ! I'll watch the streams if there are any
:(

Flights been delayed 2+ hrs now due to the weather in Boston. Guess those thunderstorms are pretty bad. FAA is only allowing a few flights per hour to land.

Last edited:
I’ll brave the storm !
We are going to be getting on the road shortly. Long drive ahead. Hope it calms down by the time we get to Boston. 500 guitarist simultaneously electrocuted , while playing “electric” guitar , in a hotel , after a bolt of lightning strikes the building.
Maybe staying at the bar would be a good thing.

I’ll brave the storm !
We are going to be getting on the road shortly. Long drive ahead. Hope it calms down by the time we get to Boston. 500 guitarist simultaneously electrocuted , while playing “electric” guitar , in a hotel , after a bolt of lightning strikes the building.
Maybe staying at the bar would be a good thing.
The locals play wireless..

Back
Top Bottom