Australia FC-6 and FC-12

geriatric

It’s amazing to see Fractal bring another product, the FM3, to the lineup. I’m all for it. I’m the owner of a AxFx II, an AX8, an AxeFx III, and an MFC. All great products. But here in Australia, we seem to be at the backend of the list for the FC12 and 6. It’s pretty frustrating to see a new product hit the market when the production of what are fairly significant accessories for the III are still in short supply. For live situations, my III is pretty much a one trick pony and I don’t want to source alternatives to the FC12. It’s specifically made for the III. Because of the quality of Fractal’s service and commitment to improve its products performance (firmware updates), I’d rather support Fractal. But this long delay for places like Australia is FRUSTRATING!

I get it, the US and Europe are probably more important markets but please, Fractal, can you see your way to getting those foot controllers to Australia. Patience is a virtue, but at the moment, it’s beginning to take a beating. This post is a plea, not an attack on Fractal.
Thanks
Peter

Agreed - it’s been a while....quite a while!
I was just checking the web site again this morning and it still says ‘March delivery date’. Wonder which year?
Pauly

It’s amazing to see Fractal bring another product, the FM3, to the lineup. I’m all for it. I’m the owner of a AxFx II, an AX8, an AxeFx III, and an MFC. All great products. But here in Australia, we seem to be at the backend of the list for the FC12 and 6. It’s pretty frustrating to see a new product hit the market when the production of what are fairly significant accessories for the III are still in short supply. For live situations, my III is pretty much a one trick pony and I don’t want to source alternatives to the FC12. It’s specifically made for the III. Because of the quality of Fractal’s service and commitment to improve its products performance (firmware updates), I’d rather support Fractal. But this long delay for places like Australia is FRUSTRATING!

I get it, the US and Europe are probably more important markets but please, Fractal, can you see your way to getting those foot controllers to Australia. Patience is a virtue, but at the moment, it’s beginning to take a beating. This post is a plea, not an attack on Fractal.
Thanks
Peter

In complete agreement, it's like we don't exist down here sometimes, very frustrating, especially when I see that several players in Aus have already been given an FC6, that's not a dig at those guys by any means. I got on the Aus waitlist a day or two after it went up for one of each, I am almost at the point where I am out of time and will be required to go RJM, if that happens I won't be back to the FC.

Agreed - it’s been a while....quite a while!
I was just checking the web site again this morning and it still says ‘March delivery date’. Wonder which year?
Pauly

HA! I was about to post the same thing!

So @FractalAudio - It really has been a long time. Any chance of reviewing your stock allocations and getting us Aussies some controllers for our Axe FX IIIs?
Thanks
Pauly

I've preordered for the shipment thats due in shortly - fingers crossed won't be too long of a wait for the FC's to land (as I imagine I'm a fair way back down the waitlist!)

Sorry mate, wasn't very clear - I'm preordered for the shipment due to arrive shortly of the AxeFX3's. I'm just on the waitlist for the FC controllers.

Ahhhhh ... that makes sense - got my hopes up for a moment though. Sheesh it’s been a year!
Thanks
Pauly

1 year - geez! I've struggled with the delays for this shipment of AxeFX, let alone a 12 month wait! Hopefully the foot controllers don't take that long to make it here

Hey mate, yep I got that - I was hoping that I didn't have a 12 month wait still for the FC. All good, hard to convey in such short sentences - I should stop being so lazy with my typing!

I have put myself on the waiting list the day the fc12 was announced .
would be nice to hear something to keep us in the loop

Back
Top Bottom