Implemented Display exact value / position of the Output-Knobs

Liquid22

Inspired
I just went home from audition where I had some kind of an epiphany in the middle of a song.

As you know the Output Knobs have a little white marker on it because they have a start and an end position. Since there is no scale printed on the Axe you only can roughly adjust the knob back to a previous position. Once you have tweaked it.

It would be very helpful in many situations, if the Axe would display the exact value (or let's say the position) of the output-knobs.

In general, you would be able i.e. to compare exactly two or more different settings. Or even remember better all 4 positions of all 4 Output Knobs. ( I mean, why do have Amps scales around it's knobs ?!)

But even better you can make it possible to remember the exact output volume i.e. at home, later on auditions, on your favourite gig locations, with the PA of your Band A or the next day with in-ear-Equipment of your Band B. On every single location you figured out carefully all the volume levels of all involved instruments.

With a displayed number (maybe right next to the mini-tuner, or as full screen pop-up knob) you would be able to dial in the remembered value. So you can play on each of those location with the exact same volume you played the last time before.

I think it is a small but powerful and helpful wish. It would be great if Cliff would implement it in future.

Thanks, I didn't see that in the menu. Although it's somehow very hidden it helps the way it is now. I'm still hoping to see it more direct at the front panel in future. Would it be complicated in programming to bring that numbers up every time you move the volume knob?

Thanks, I didn't see that in the menu. Although it's somehow very hidden it helps the way it is now. I'm still hoping to see it more direct at the front panel in future. Would it be complicated in programming to bring that numbers up every time you move the volume knob?
Which volume knob? Pretty much every block can change the volume.

Additionally, adding parallel effects can also increase the volume.

Edit:

Duh... Nevermind. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom