2 Axe-Fx 2 - why?

Oh we have also different examples. Why just 2? :) :) :) ;) :
Edge%201.jpg

It will be so that there is no delay between preset. Do they change it through a switch to the fractal? why would you use two or more? one for each preset?

If you want a serious answer here it is: for the rig I built for the pros in Italy and Europe I suggest a spare unit. Why? Because everything can fail and since they can have two Fractal units I suggest an identical unit so the preset can be swapped in and out.
Never had the need to add another unit for manage FX or AMP+CAB separately. And this was with the II, II XL, II XL+ and the III.

[QUOTE = "Diego, post: 1779910, miembro: 8684"] Si desea una respuesta seria aquí es: para la plataforma que construí para los profesionales en Italia y Europa, sugiero una unidad de repuesto. ¿Por qué? Debido a que todo puede fallar y ya que pueden tener dos unidades Fractal, sugiero una unidad idéntica para que el preset se pueda cambiar dentro y fuera.
Nunca tuve la necesidad de agregar otra unidad para administrar FX o AMP + CAB por separado. Y esto fue con el II, II XL, II XL + y el III. [/ QUOTE]
thanks diego .

could be . but from what I've been seeing one used for the cleans another for the dirtorciones. and another backup. but a mess of money. jajajaj

Metallica uses this to overcome the dreaded switching gap between presets and/or scenes. One Axe FX set to dirty, another to clean, switching done via a traditional looper instead of a preset/scene change.

Hasn’t Mr. Edge moved on to the III(s) yet?

Maybe now he has, but I reckon when he had his sounds dialed in for the I+E Innocence tour he stayed with what he had for the JT and the I+E Experience tours. Touring musicians are not going to be switching gear during tours, nor are they going to upgrade their firmware.

Back
Top Bottom