Bug? Problem Ares 1.03

Vonfrost

Hello. I have i strange sound (noise), when i select my preset (PVH 6160 block). It stops only if i click on amp block in axe-edit (just click, nothing else). I think problem in presence. Sample of noise in added file.

Attachments

• Problem PVH 6160 block presence.zip
    127.9 KB · Views: 9
Weird. Do you get this sound when you load the preset without connecting to your computer? If so, have you found a way to stop it without using Axe-Edit?

confirmed!

first i loaded my 5150 preset and it was fine. i copied your presence settings and set mine to zero. saved it, rebooted, and the chirping sound came on after the reboot. changed preset to the next one, sound gone, go back to 5150 preset, sound still gone. saved it again with the presence back to 8, saved, reboot, no chirping sound.

so recalling a preset for the first time with the presence setting it to 0 triggers it. does it without axe-edit running too

Last edited:
Hello. I have i strange sound (noise), when i select my preset (PVH 6160 block). It stops only if i click on amp block in axe-edit (just click, nothing else). I think problem in presence. Sample of noise in added file.

That's interesting. I've tried again today but don't seem to have this issue. I've tried the PV6160 Block and the 5153 Blue.

There is the problem, if I push the edit button in the layout page on amp block this noise disappear.
This problem is in all my 5153 presets

Back
Top Bottom