ML Freeman Cab Pack | Based on a Friedman 4x12 with Greenbacks and V30s

Hi! That pack is really good with just about everything. Probably the new JP amp would be my suggestion if you're an Axe-Fx III user. :D I use the IIC++ myself but it requires a lot of tweaking. Friedman HBE 2018 will sound amazing straight out of the box.
I have the Axe fx 2 and I have to download the 48khz-24bit is the folder? I jus download the file said Fractal... it’s better the Other?
Thanks the help.

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents - I picked up the freeman cab pack a couple days ago, and you did not overstate the 'no bad tones'! I'm using these cabs on all of my mid/high gain presets and they sound absolutely killer in every application. Thank you!!

I have the Axe fx 2 and I have to download the 48khz-24bit is the folder? I jus download the file said Fractal... it’s better the Other?
Thanks the help.
Hey I'm not sure if I follow this message but I believe both of those folders will do. The Fractal format is just 200ms long while the regular format is 500ms long. Doesn't really make a difference. Here's how you load them into your unit:

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents - I picked up the freeman cab pack a couple days ago, and you did not overstate the 'no bad tones'! I'm using these cabs on all of my mid/high gain presets and they sound absolutely killer in every application. Thank you!!
This is the feedback I've been getting! Thank you so much for confirming it. :) They really fit in the "pocket" as far as guitar tones go.

Purchased this on Sunday to work into some of modern Richie Sambora tones, still haven’t managed to complete my tone but the cab pack expands a lot the possibilities and I recommend it!!!!

That is awesome guys! But there's more. We're running an EGG HUNT on the ML Sound Lab online store: https://ml-sound-lab.com/

Find the golden egg somewhere on our website and you'll get any pack for free as a bonus when you buy a pack. That's two packs for the price of one. Happy hunting! :D This only works this weekend so be quick.

That is awesome guys! But there's more. We're running an EGG HUNT on the ML Sound Lab online store: https://ml-sound-lab.com/

Find the golden egg somewhere on our website and you'll get any pack for free as a bonus when you buy a pack. That's two packs for the price of one. Happy hunting! :D This only works this weekend so be quick.

Did not see this until now, as had family obligations over weekend due to Easter.
sad+face.jpg

Back
Top Bottom