89% resources preset

Ahh i see. You only sell presets

Marco has given away presets before. So has Moke and some others that sell presets...............Then there are some guys, like Leon Todd, GeezerJohn, Bishop, Camilo V, Larrasee, Mike Pritchard(SP?) and many others who share many presets... Gives you the best of both worlds.
Also, there is nothing wrong with asking...you never know until you do!

Selling presets that use the same amp models and effects available to everyone else is a little like trying to sell snow to the Eskimos.

I haven't paid 10 euro for a single patch... it would have to be a darned good one that offered something truly unique.

Marco has been very clear that his presets are for sale. Nothing wrong with that. He is trying to make a living as a musician. Making a killer preset is not as easy as it may appear. Many aspects of a preset must be considered. Many aspects can be subtle and those subtle nuances are the difference between a granola preset and a caviar preset. I am OK with those who want to sell their work. It does take some effort to create a good preset. I'm also good with those who want to give their presets to the community. If you don't want to pay for presets, then don't buy any. Some users struggle with creating their own presets so buying presets is a good solution for them.

I did not know about the IR.
Would you mind sharing the preset without the IR ?

you already went to Marco website and know that Marco is selling his presets so what are you asking him again to share his preset?he is not going to share the preset with you,OMG with this people.

Being new to Ax8......I consider it an investment in learning as I can take this preset, see what Marco did to create it, tweak it to taste, and come up with several quality variations...........not waste half a day creating my own crappy preset.

Thats why I bought it :cool: .... keep them coming Marco!

you already went to Marco website and know that Marco is selling his presets so what are you asking him again to share his preset?he is not going to share the preset with you,OMG with this people.

First.. I did not know that he is selling presets, then he said that i can get the preset from his site..so i go to the web page, then i picked up that he is selling the preset With an IR. This is way i thought i could ask if he would share the preset without the commercial IR.
I get it,he will not share the preset. And that is also okay. I am done there :)

I create this preset using all AX8 CPU power for my Live Gig
There are 8 scenes but I have lot of flexibility thanks to the stomps.
Bogner Red for distorted sound
CAE 3+ for clean + FAS Boost or Tube Drive in the X/Y mode.
Crystal echo and multy delay
As you can see I can get a wide range of sound in a single preset
Despite to the high power the preset is absolutely stable and usable on live gig :)
The only compromise I got is to switch off the noise gate :D

Hi marco, have you tried this preset on live gigs, PA?

Hi marco, have you tried this preset on live gigs, PA?

Yes, last saturday evening with my band, tribute to Sting & The Police.
Crystal scene is usable in many songs like "Don't stand so close" Fragile" (with classic guitar) and so on.
Two scenes use FAS Boost and Tube Drive X/Y to get many crunch nuances.
During my gig I use only one preset and I like to have the maximum flexibility to change the sounds as I like.
For this reason I use a midi extension by Voes.be to recal the scenes. All Footswitches are for the stomps

This is my tutorial about AX8, my english is not good enough to make english version (there are thousands of similar tutorial in english)
I attach the preset related to the video

Attachments

• MarcoFAS1.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom