89% resources preset

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I create this preset using all AX8 CPU power for my Live Gig
There are 8 scenes but I have lot of flexibility thanks to the stomps.
Bogner Red for distorted sound
CAE 3+ for clean + FAS Boost or Tube Drive in the X/Y mode.
Crystal echo and multy delay
As you can see I can get a wide range of sound in a single preset
Despite to the high power the preset is absolutely stable and usable on live gig :)
The only compromise I got is to switch off the noise gate :D

Sounds great Marco, love the worm holes in the body of the guitar , have a fender deluxe tele ,took me 2 years to bond with it ,love it now :)

I did not know about the IR.
Would you mind sharing the preset without the IR ?

I can't speak for Marco, but if I were selling my presets, I would mind. Why? Because the effort I put into creating a tone isn't strictly a product of the IR. It's also related to the amount of time and effort I spend dialing in a specific tone, and that's what the cost of the preset is based on.

I can't speak for Marco, but if I were selling my presets, I would mind. Why? Because the effort I put into creating a tone isn't strictly a product of the IR. It's also related to the amount of time and effort I spend dialing in a specific tone, and that's what the cost of the preset is based on.

I miss the old days :) Sharing is caring
And i get it,if you only use the forum to sell presets, then you cant give something away.
We should have have a own commercial preset selling page ?

I miss the old days :) Sharing is caring

Some people that sell presets also share presets, as well.

And i get it,if you only use the forum to sell presets, then you cant give something away.

Some people do both, sell and share presets. In Marco's case, he often contributes his knowledge, which is extremely helpful.

We should have have a own commercial preset selling page ?

Probably a good idea if a seller is actively marketing their presets, but if they're just posting a recording and not actively marketing it as a commercial preset then I'm personally okay with them posting it in the recording or discussion area.

Last edited:
Some people that sell presets also share some, as well.

Some people do both, sell and share presets. In Marco's case, he often contributes his knowledge, which is extremely helpful.

Probably a good idea if a seller is actively marketing their presets, but if they're just posting a recording and not actively marketing it as a commercial preset then I'm personally okay with them posting it in the recording or discussion area.

Yeah, i don`t get it :)
And i get that someone sometimes share a preset, even if he is a seller of presets. And the only reason he makes a video is too sell the preset. And in the video you see none of the settings, hehe
You get this ?

Yeah, i don`t get it :)
And i get that someone sometimes share a preset, even if he is a seller of presets. And the only reason he makes a video is too sell the preset. And in the video you see none of the settings, hehe
You get this ?

There are plenty of people who don't sell presets that post videos and never show the settings for a given preset.

Back
Top Bottom