Preset limit using Bank function

On the Axe you go to the layout(s) with the bank up/down switches. Nav to the appropriate switch and press Edit Switch (knob B). You'll see settings for bank upper and lower limits. Set this as desired and repeat for other switches. Once you do this it will stay set.

Danny W.

Thanks, wish I could say the setting fixed it, but it did not. I ran out of runway troubleshooting this and restored to the factory presets, and now it works.

Thanks, wish I could say the setting fixed it, but it did not. I ran out of runway troubleshooting this and restored to the factory presets, and now it works.
This doesn't make sense. The factory presets have no relationship to this problem...

Oops, I tripped up on the terminology! I meant to say I restored the factory settings of the FC-6. I have no idea why that would work, since I was essentially using the same default layouts: I had only changed a few things and changed them back.

Oops, I tripped up on the terminology! I meant to say I restored the factory settings of the FC-6. I have no idea why that would work, since I was essentially using the same default layouts: I had only changed a few things and changed them back.
Ok. That would reset things like Bank Size, etc... Makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom